Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kiki's humorous Battle

This is a story for my character,Kiki. Many of my stories are just practice for the real things that happen in Kiki's life. So I may change a few things in previous chapters as the story progresses.

Chapter 4 - Kiki's humorous Battle

Chapter 4 - Kiki's humorous Battle
Kiki awoke the next morning next to Bonza who was slumbering quietly in the grass. She looked at him with a sparkling admiration. "Wow, Bonza is so cool. I can't believe such a cool guy like him would choose me, of all cats." Kiki thought" Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Bonza mumbling in his sleep. "Oh, Queenie cracked corn and I don't care, that monkey cracked corn I still don't care, Kiki cracked corn, and she is great, take that you stupid corn!" Kiki chucked and said "Smart, funny, nice-looking, great hunting skills, excellent use in archery. He is something..." Suddenly a drowsy voice said "Cunning, wise, excellent use in Crescent Clan abilities, high sense of humor," Bonza opened his eyes. “The list could go on and on."

Kiki smiled warmly at the drowsy feline as she hugged her best mate close to her. Bonza's ears twitched and he said "Okay, Weenie and Monkey flan. I know you're here. Queenie came out from behind a tree and flirtatiously gazed at Bonza. Monkey man did the same with Kiki. "Oh Bonza," Queenie said "Why are you constantly hanging around with this smelly cat?" "Number 1,"Bonza replied "Cats bathe regularly and are much quieter than dogs when a stranger comes. Number 2: Kiki could kick your tail any day. Number 3: Dogs drool all over the place when the word 'steak' is even mentioned." "Do not!" Queenie said, wiping drool on her sleeve. "I'd even bet I could kick Kiki's tail right now!" "Is that a challenge?" Kiki said smugly" "You're darned right!" Queenie yelled. "Meet cha in ze forest, Noon." Kiki replied. "I'll be waiting." Queenie yelled after her.

Kiki arrived in the forest at exactly noon while Queenie arrived 15 minutes past. "I thought you said you'd be waiting. Not me" "Queenie just scoffed and said "Filthy Commoner felines." "In case you aren't aware," Kiki hissed darkly "I am the daughter of Moonshade and Luna! The pride of the Crescent Clan! I am the heir of the Crescent Clan, or princess in your terms."

Queenie said "The Crescent Clan is just a legend. It never really existed!" "You need to pay more attention in history! I guess you were too busy flirting with Bonza to pay any attention." Kiki hissed. Then she thought about going into Shadow form to whoop her canine butt, but she figured she wouldn't need that much power for such a weak girl like Queenie. Queenie leapt at Kiki to attack but Kiki swiftly and easily avoided the feeble attack. "Great Midnight, you're slower than Monkey man's will to take a bath!"

Monkey man lifted his arm and sniffed, but passed out from his own fume. Bonza snickered quietly. Kiki did her own counter attack and leapt into the trees and landed silently behind Queenie. Suddenly, Kiki shouted “Shile nay gumartes!” Bonza and Kiki shielded their own eyes to prevent evil images from piercing them and then Kiki shouted “Winden Misay!” It caused Queenie’s dress to fly up over her head. Queenie's face turned tomato red and ran away crying of embarrassment.

"Thanks for the warning." Bonza replied cooly. "No prob, mate." Kiki said smugly. That night, Kiki and Bonza dragged Monkey man (Who was unconscious) into Queenie's bathroom. While Queenie was in the shower, Kiki whispered “Awaren.” The spell made Monkeyman awaken from unconsciousness. Kiki then said “Teindor.” Then before Monkeyman could notice, Kiki turned invisible and flushed toilet. Teleporting out of the room with Bonza before the enraged poodle attacked the nearest victim.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShenzEerai93 on December 11, 2007, 4:14:12 AM

ShenzEerai93 on
ShenzEerai93Hey, you got that corn line from Bender on Futurama! But cool story so far!

ty_shazza on December 11, 2007, 10:25:10 AM

ty_shazza on
ty_shazzaThankies!
I knew some1 would recognise what Bonza said!!!
^^

Slygirl12 on December 10, 2007, 8:59:14 AM

Slygirl12 on
Comment Deleted

ty_shazza on December 10, 2007, 11:53:40 AM

ty_shazza on
ty_shazzaDid I say "All" dogs were that way?
^^

ty_shazza on December 8, 2007, 12:34:34 PM

ty_shazza on
ty_shazzaYes, I write short chapters. Sue me.

I can't help feeling invisible, so please tell your friends about my story if you'd like.