Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - A small blue friend

This is a story for my character,Kiki. Many of my stories are just practice for the real things that happen in Kiki's life. So I may change a few things in previous chapters as the story progresses.

Chapter 5 - A small blue friend

Chapter 5 - A small blue friend
Bonza and Kiki were walking away from Queenie's home laughing loudly. Their laughter echoed through out the mountains. "Son of a monkey, Kiki, that was so much Ownage," Bonza said between breaths." Did you see the look on Monkey man's face?!" Kiki replied with a loud purr of amusement and said "That was great."
The two felines continued walking through the mountains until they found a cave. Kiki walked towards the cave, feeling as thought she was being summoned there. Bonza followed with a curious look on his face.

Kiki walked inside and saw a shining light coming from an oval shaped rock. Kiki picked the object up. "What's that, an ice opal?" Bonza asked curiously. Kiki shrugged, but pocketed the strange object. Suddenly Kiki heard a loud roar behind her. "Holy Monkey!" Kiki screamed loudly and with fur risen rocketed towards the cave exit. Her way was blocked by a large white creature. It was a dragon. The creature started to attack Kiki and Bonza. It suddenly stopped.

"A Shadow Mage," The dragon said curiously" and an ice warrior."
"Ice hoo da la whaty what?" Bonza asked scratching his ear. "Do you not know of your place among your clan young feline?" The dragon asked softly. Bonza merely shrugged. The dragon replied, "Do you have any clan of origin?" Bonza only shrugged again. "Very interesting," The radiant dragon said" and do you know of your parent’s names?" Bonza shook his head. "I just sort of...grew up on my own." The dragon nodded her head and replied "This is the one."

Bonza just stared with a puzzled expression. The dragon lowered her neck and beckoned the two felines to climb upon her neck. Kiki and Bonza obeyed and the dragon exited the cave flying up into the mountains. She flew for many miles. Suddenly and icy cold wind blasted them both. Kiki's fur raised and she shivered violently. Bonza however was used to it. The dragon flew into a small camp. There were many snow leopards there. "Tundria, who are these two you bring?" asked a female snow leopard. "Blizzaria, I have come with FrostFang." Kiki and Bonza exchanged confused glances. Blizzaria looked upwards toward Bonza.
"Frostfang..." Blizzaria said voice full of emotion. Bonza and Kiki climbed from the Tundria's back. Blizzaria suddenly ran up to Bonza and caught him in a tight embrace.

Bonza just stared at Blizzaria puzzled and said "Who are you again?" Blizzaria smiled and said "Kinzai smiles upon you." Bonza's eyes suddenly light up and he hugs Blizzaria back. Kiki walked towards them both and said "I am officially confused." Bonza started to tell Kiki of his past.

"I was born in the Snow Clan. I lived here with my family in my child years. The fire clan attacked us because the leader of the clan fell in love with my older sister Kinzai. Kinzai refused to have anything to do with him because he was selfish and always picked on me. He decided that if he couldn't have Kinzai no one would. He ordered his clan to attack snow clan. My sister was in the battle and she performed a spell which would defeat the fire clan but it would cost her her life. I can still remember my sister’s words. "The harsh fire may defeat the snow spirits, but with every snow clan death,we all become water and we douse the harsh fire." My sister died short after, with the fire leader's last breath he cursed the volcano to erupt. He did not have enough power to cause eruption just an earth quake. The quake caused an avalanche and I got lost in the crowds. I was washed away with the snow. I ended up floating down a river and into frill neck forest. I lived there a week until I saw you by that river. That’s when I rescued you from the falls."

Kiki nodded. “The same clan that killed my parents killed your sister, too." Kiki's anger caused her to go into Shadowform. Blizzaria gasped and said "Kiki of the shadow clan! You survived too?!" Kiki nodded grimly and said "If you'd like, I can convince all the clans to fight against the remaining fire clan." Blizzaria performed a bow between leaders and said "I would appreciate it with my life." Kiki nodded.

Suddenly Kiki's pocket started to move. She returned to her normal state and pulled the glowing object from her pocket. The object cracked as a tiny blue dragon came slithering from the egg. Blizzaria smiled and said "This one yours, Tundria?" Tundria bowed and said "Yes." Kiki picked the young dragon up and extended it towards Tundria. "I am sorry for stealing your young." "Fate has called you here young feline. Fate has given you this dragon. She is yours."

"Cerulia," Kiki said ", will be her name, then."

Edit: Fixin more grammar problems. T.T

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Slygirl12 on February 4, 2008, 11:53:13 AM

Slygirl12 on
Comment Deleted

ty_shazza on February 6, 2008, 6:45:31 AM

ty_shazza on
ty_shazzaI think I've already gotten a pic of her. I'll try to upload it sometime.