Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - A Black and Blue Opponent.

This is a story for my character,Kiki. Many of my stories are just practice for the real things that happen in Kiki's life. So I may change a few things in previous chapters as the story progresses.

Chapter 6 - A Black and Blue Opponent.

Chapter 6 - A Black and Blue Opponent.
Kiki and Frostfang, this is Bonza's real name, traveled down from the mountains carrying the small dragon. Cerulia gazed up at Kiki and squeaked. Frostfang gave her a small piece of a hamburger from when they passed McDonalds. (XD)
The small dragon ate it thankfully and burped fire on Frostfang's hamburger. Frostfang looked at his charred meal and pretended to cry over it.

Kiki laughed loudly and said "We now gaze upon FrostFang's ruined meal and rejoice in all the happy memories we spent with it in its short 3 minute life."
FrostFang pretended to sob loudly while Cerulia looked at them as though they'd lost their brains. Kiki simply laughed loudly and replied "It might take you awhile to get used to my lame jokes." Cerulia pretended to cry over the ruined meal. Kiki asked for the burger and she put hot sauce on it and set it out in the open. She hid FrostFang and Cerulia in a bush and waited for a passing frill to come by.

A frill walked by a few minutes later and then ran away screaming with fire coming from its mouth with Frostfang, Kiki, and Cerulia walking away laughing. Months later, Cerulia had learned how to fly and breathe fire. Kiki and Frostfang were flying on Cerulia's back and they stopped to rest.

Kiki was feeding Cerulia when she saw a flash of orange race past her. She regained her balance and saw a Tasmanian tiger poised to attack. "Where is she!?" the tiger yelled at Cerulia. Cerulia backed away and hissed a warning at him. "Whoa, wait a tick!" Kiki yelled. "Where's who?" The tiger pointed at Cerulia and said "She should know!" Kiki said "WHO!?" "A golden furred dingo named Shazza." the tiger replied with anger in his eyes. "Whoa, wait Ty," said a darker Tasmanian tiger behind him. ", the dragon that kidnapped Shazza had black wings, this one has blue."

Ty relaxed and said "Yeah, now that you mention it, Sly." "Well, Ty, was it? We just got here and have no clue what is happening." Kiki replied calmly. “A blue dragon with black wings kidnapped my friend, Shazza. It grabbed her by the shirt and took off with her.” Ty said, on the verge of tears. “Well, Cerulia, are you ready for your first battle?”
Kiki said. Cerulia yowled happily and took off with Ty, Sly, Frostfang, and Kiki on her back. The five flew off in the direction the dragon went.

This chapter is dedicated in memory of FrostFang's Cheeseburger.
-Breaks out laughing-

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment