Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - SasuSaku-she's a genius

hope u likey :D

Chapter 1 - SasuSaku-she's a genius

Chapter 1 - SasuSaku-she's a genius
SasuSaku OneShot-Tsunade is a genius?
----------------------------------------------------------
well this is yet another sasusaku fanfic of mine lol XD. It’s a oneshot (meaning that im just messing around ‘cuz im super bored or in other words-IM NOT CONTINUING! Lol XD srry but I just got bored and un idea suddenly popped in meh tiny brain lol XD)
Well anyway im done talking so enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------
WARNING:COUPLES IN HERE ARE SASUSAKU, NARUHINA, SHIKAINO AND NEJITEN!
----------------------------------------------------


To Konoha
:The hokage tower:

“So Uchiha only 2 more mounts until your punishment ends, is that right?”-asked the 1st female blonde hokage or in other words-Tsunade.
“hn.”-replayed annoyed the last surviver of the Uchiha clan.

It had been about 6 mounts since Sasuke had came back from Orochimaru. And you ask-How did everyone react when they saw the ex-traitor? Well lets see…
Naruto-the knuckle-headed ninja-was very happy and hugged his best friend.
Ino-I hyper blondy that had formal crush on him-she said “good to see you back, but mah heart belongs to Shika only!” and he sweatdropped -_-“.
Shikamaru-the lazy smart-@$$-well they were in the past something like best friends so he said “good to have you back, but I think that you should stay away from Sakura” Sasuke gave a very confused look.
And Sakura-the young cherry-blossom with the temper of Tsunade-well first she hugged him and then she punched him in the gut and then healed him. Then Sasuke understood what Shikamaru meant.


Even the past 6 mounts Sasuke never learned anything about Sakura because she worked very hard in the hospital and didn’t have anytime for anyone.
And even tho Tsunade was mad at the young Uchiha she wanted Sakura and him to be together because she knew very good that the young ninjas had feeling for each other. So she had a very crazy plan (u kno me, I won’t let u guys without sumthing funny or perverted XD)

-----------------Back to the the story now--------------
“Well since you were lazy whole 6 mounts I have something like a mission”-she said and smilled.
“finally.”-he said more annoyed.
“but first I’ll call the others”-she said still smilling.
Sasuke knew how she “called” everyone so he covered his ears with his hands.
“SAKURA,NARUTO,HINATA,INO,SHIKAMARU,NEJI,TENTEN,LEE,KAKASHI!!!!!!”-she yelled so much that the whole villige heard her. In about 10 seconds everyone barges in and since Naruto stopped suddenly all of the guys fell on each other-Sakura on top of Sasuke (I did Sasuke in the line cuz he was in the room).Sasuke on top of Shikamaru. Shekamaru on top of Ino.Ino on top of TenTen.TenTen on top of Neji. Neji on top of Lee.Lee on top of Kakashi.Kakashi on top of Hinata.Hinata on top of Naruto who was on the bottom.
“GET UP EVERYONE!!!!!”-Tsunade yelled.
Then everyone got up blushing all kinds of shades of red.
“now I called all of you here for a mission”-she said.
“YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!”-yelled Naruto despite the fact that he hadn’t got any missions in weeks.
“shut-up dobe.”-said Sakura and Sasuke at the same time and hit him on the head.
“Owch!No fair! It was a double punch!”-he said.
“Whatever. Now Tsunade please hurry up, I have work to do and patients to heal”-said Sakura getting annoyed.
“Right. The mission is that you all have to learn what tipes of thing do all of you like. I know that it spunds stupid but it will help if in missions something happens to one of you and the enemy ninja transformes in one of you, you will know how to recodnize if its your teammate or the imposter.”-she explained.
“makes sense”-said Sasuke.
“I guess so”-said Sakura.
“well I gotta agree”-said Shikamaru.
“yea it will be more safer for us.”-said TenTen.
“And the enemy won’t be able to ambush us.”-said Neji.
“I guess your right”-said Ino.
“yea-I think so to”-said Hinata.
“sure why not. It may turn out fun.”-said Naruto.
“Well, I don’t have any choise I gotta stick with my team.”-said Kakashi.
“and where ever goes Sakura-chan I go too!”-said Lee.
Everyone:-__-“
Sakura:TxT
Sasuke:*a very scary death glare*
Lee:Eek! OxO
“okay okay. You guys will be paired up in 1 group 2 people then you’ll turn a paper work of what your partner like’s and dislike. Got it?!”-said Tsunade.
Everyone:aha aha aha OxO
“good! Now the pairings are - Naruto and Hinata, Neji and TenTen, Shikamaru and Ino, and Sasuke and Sakura.”-said Tsunade smiling sweetfully.
“What about me and Lee?”-asked Kakashi.
“you 2 will test them. When the pairings turn the papers you’ll ask them questions to see if they know well enough.”-she said putting her hands on her chin, and the both of them nodded. “now I’ll give you a whole day to know about your partner and tomorrow afternoon you have to be in my office.”-she said and they nodded and left.

-------------------To Sasusaku----------------

“okay Sakura where do you want us to go to talk about this, I mean it will take a lot of hours.”-said Sasuke as they walked past the Konoha streets.
“well how about the beach?”-she suggested and he nodded.
“hey how about grabbing our swimsuits and while talking about our likes and dislikes we can swim and do other stuff”-she suggested shyly.
“sure. Why not.”-he said smilling weakly.

After about un hour they were at the beach.
Sakura took off her clouts and was only with her swim suit that reviled a LOT of her body. Sasuke had a mini-waterfall nose-bleed. *Ahem* Sasuke took his clouts of too and was only with his trunks. (or wutever boys swimsuits look like. Srry boys imma girl ^^”) Sakura blushed a little because his chest was reviled and his sweaty hot muscles. (omg if I was sakura I would be drooling all over!)
Then Sasuke pulled Sakura by her top almost revealing her breasts. Sakura was blushing like MAD! He smirked and pulled her in the water.
“cold! cold!”-she said when they entered the water. Sasuke smirked and splashed her with a ton of water.
“AHHH! YOUR SOO GONNA GET IT UCHIHA!”-she said really angry and pushed him and he fell in the water. Then 5 seconds later he arose and pulled Sakura in the water. Then they splashed around until Sasuke got um EVEL IDEA. He quietly got behind her and pulled her top off.
“Eeek!SASUKE!”-she yelled but it was too late. Her top was already in Sasuke’s hands.
“If you want it you gotta catch me first!”-he said laughing and she chased him all around the water until they both were completely out of energy (seriously its really hard to run in water and its really taking the energy out of u).
“*huff* *huff* well *huff* I guess *huff* I’ll be keeping this *huff*.”-said Sasuke with a smirk. “come on! *huff* *huff* give it back *hiff*!”-she said with a pouty voice.
“and besides, I already saw you, there’s no need for this.”-he said with a larger smirk.
Sakura looked down “Eeek!”-she said and quickly covered her breasts.
“aww come on sexy! Don’t be like that!”-said Sasuke with a soft voice and pulled her very close. There chests were touching, and there faces were millimeters from touching. This time Sakura smirked. She put her hands on his neck and licked his bottom lip. Sasuke cached the message and then he slowly licked her back and finally he kissed her passionately and there tongues played for a while until they had to breath.
“I never could hide my feelings for you and now I don’t need to”-he said with a soft voice as there lips touched again. “the same goes for me…”-she said and they started kissing again.

‘well it seems like my plan worked.’-though Tsunade as she looked at them.
‘Im a genius!’-she though happily.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment