Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Two pre-teen children

This is a story about me and my girlfriend

Chapter 3 - Two pre-teen children

Chapter 3 - Two pre-teen children
C Masashi Kishimoto(characters except Misha an Kiza)Once in the land Hidden in the leaves a young man and woman met and played. A year later is where they actually became closer. How close will they get. You will have to see."Hey Kiza!" Misha said."Huh, oh its Misha," Kiza said "Hi Misha." Misha was the only person that Kiza really trusted. As a boy Kiza never knew his real parents but Misha helped him grow up."Hey Kiza, I bet I can beat you at a race." Misha said."I bet you can''t." Kiza said.So they raced and at the end Misha won, but just barely. She always won at anything she did, and I mean every thing."Fine i''ll say it.... you rule at everything and no one will ever beat you at anything." Kiza said in ashame."Hahahaha.... I knew you would have to say it." Misha said in a victorious voice. "So you want to go have a battle Kiza." Misha said"Sure but if I win you have to say I rule and buy me ramen this time." Kiza said.Then Misha said "And the day where you beat me will never come.""Right." Kiza said sarcasticly.So Kiza started the battle. He bit his thumb and pressed it on the ground and said "Summoning Jutsu" then a huge grey wolf came out."So you want to make it fast do you, summoning Jutsu." Misha said. Then a huge black wolf came out. The summoned animals looked alot like thier pets that they had Togara and Sonaru. The animals fought until they ran out of chakra. At this time Kiza had only one red triangle on his face so Kiza said "If I dont beat you now then I will add the second triangle."Then Misha said "Sure i''ll take that bet and if I lose I will buy you a second bowl of ramen.""For this high of stakes I will fight to the best of my potential.... All seeing copy jutsu eyes." Kiza said.Misha thought to herself "That is the Sharingan Eye.... how did he get that."So they fought and dont get me wrong Kiza is not a wimp....his powers rival that of a anbu. So it came down to one move for Kiza. Kiza had barely scratched Misha. "This will beat you." Kiza said as a ball of chakra appeared in his hand. The move he will make has no potential of killing her just to scare her out of it."Bring it." Misha said."Rasengan." Kiza said. Then he charged at her. She stoped it and it went into the street and almost hit a man. He fell on his knees. "Ive run out of Chakra." Kiza said."You lose" Misha said.Kiza pulled out his wallet and said "You........r........ule." and then he passed out.She pulled out some red paint and painted a second triangle on his face. "Togara, take Kiza home." Misha said as Togara put Kiza on his back and took him home.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment