Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A secret crush

This is a story about me and my girlfriend

Chapter 4 - A secret crush

Chapter 4 - A secret crush
Kiza was heading to the Anbu exams when he ran into Misha. "Hey Misha, what are you doing?" Kiza said. Then Misha told him "I am on my way to become a spy for the Inuzuka clan. What are you doing?". Then Kiza said "I want to become a Anbu." "Arent you young, I mean no one has done it since Itachi Uchiha." Misha said. "Well I am going to be the first since him." Kiza said. "Well I hope you do well," Misha said "and....I love you Kiza." "Uhhhhhh, I....I....love you to." Kiza said. On his way he incountered a person trying to be his friend. "Hey I have no friends will you be my friend?" a man said. Kiza looked at him and just said "humph" and walked away to his practice. He had always been that way ever since he lost contact with his parents. He has only one love in his life and that love is.... Misha. She is the only one he trust or loves. His job was to fight a person to become a anbu member. This person was already a Anbu member. From the looks of it he was a hard core elite ninja. Kiza did not show any expression on his face. The anbu member took a shuriken and threw it at Kiza. Kiza moved out of its way seeming like he was not trying. Then the anbu member got mad and charged at him. Kiza did not do anything until he got there then the anbu member struck at him. Kiza grabbed his arm and broke it. A scream came out of the anbu members mouth. Kiza said to the proctor "I have the intent to kill this man for not mesuring his own capacity compared to mine." Then the anbu member ran to him with kunai in his left hand and in his mouth. Kiza broke his left hand and then punched him into the wall. The anbu memeber would not give up. Fine Tsukoimoi Sharingan will be used. The Anbu looked into his eyes. Another scream this time more murdurously terrifying came out and then he passed out. "Well it looks like you pass, now go to the mission room to pick up your mask and briefing for your mission." the proctor said. Kiza left the room and went to the mission room. "What is your name?" the man said. He looked over and said "Kiza Inuzuka, of the Inuzuka clan." "Okay here is your mask. It is a special one. It was once Itachi Uchiha''s. Which leads you to your mission. You must find the wearabouts of Itachi Uchiha." the man said. Kiza left the building and waiting right outside was Misha. "How did you do Kiza?" Misha said. "I passe...."he tried to say but before he could say it Misha kissed him. He was surprised and then he kissed her back. "Misha how did you do. I know you got in." Kiza said. "I passed too." Misha said. Then Kiza said "I am sorry but I have to go, I have a mission." he says. "Can you tell me what it is?" Misha said. "Yes, I am going after Itachi Uchiha." Kiza said. "I have that same mission," Misha said "Can we go together?" She said. Then Kiza said "Yes."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment