Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Mission

This is a story about me and my girlfriend

Chapter 5 - The Mission

Chapter 5 - The Mission
Kiza woke up early that morning and started off to Misha''s house. On his way he noticed he was being kinder to people. He thought to himself is Misha wearing off on me? Then he made it to her house and there she was leaving at the very last moment. Kakashi stopped by and told them that he wished them good luck. Later on they were leaving the village when they spotted a man in a black cloak. "Hey what are you doing up there?" Misha yelled. "Lets just kill him and save the trouble of the village." Kiza said. "No. Dont." Misha said as Kiza obeyed and put his Kunai away. "I am here to.... stop you from going after Itachi." the man said. "Why? Are you protecting Itachi?" Misha said. "No im protecting you." the man said. "We dont need protection. I am a Anbu and she is a spy from the village hidden in the mist." Kiza said. "Yeah we can take care of ourselves." Misha said. Then the two ninja walked along there way. "hmmmmm." Kiza murmured. "Whats the matter?" Misha said. "That guy.... he seems familar like I saw him in a picture one time. Except with that hat I could not figure out who he was." Kiza said. They went along there way. They encoutered a swarm of huge bees flying around. Thease bees were not your average bees these bees were 4 feet tall and there stingers were about one. One sting from them and you would die from the poison in a instant. So they fought one by one until Kiza got finished of all of this. He took of his cloak and there was a sword. The same sword that Itachi used to kill his own family. He struck them one by one until they all died. Misha got tired of Kiza taking all the kills so she summoned her black wolf and it killed them all. "Misha how many did you get" Kiza said. "I got 125. Kiza how many did you get?" Misha said. Kiza looked at the ground. "I got 124." Kiza said accepting defeat once agian. "Ha it looks like I win agian huh Kiza?" she said. "Yeah you did." Kiza said. then they went on their way. "Hey Misha." Kiza said. "Yeah Kiza." Misha said. "I love you." Kiza said blushing. "I love you to and..." Misha said as Kiza looked at her "would you be my boyfriend?" "Yeah of course I would." Kiza said.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasukeisemo2006 on August 10, 2006, 1:31:34 AM

sasukeisemo2006 on
sasukeisemo2006YEA! love it!