Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The first memory

This is a story about me and my girlfriend

Chapter 6 - The first memory

Chapter 6 - The first memory
A few months later into the mission. "There he is, Itachi Uchiha." Kiza said. "Yep and there is Kisame." Misha said. "Ready to attack when you are." Kiza said. "Now." said Misha. They attacked and Itachi already knew that they were there. "Rasengan." Kiza said. "Summoning jutsu." Misha said. Kiza charged Itachi and Itachi grabbed his arm. Kiza remembered that Misha did the same thing to him when they were younger. Then Itachi broke Kizas arm. A murderous scream came out of Kizas mouth. Misha sent her summoned wolf to help Kiza but Kiza broke free. "Fine this will do it." Kiza said. "Chidori will not work on me." Itachi said. Kiza put his broken rist up and started to make a rasengan. He took the rasengan and applied enough pressure to combine them to one move.... Chisaengan. "Now you will get it." Kiza said. Kiza charged twoards Itachi then he looked into Itachi''''s eyes. His heart started racing. He told Misha not to look into his eyes. She attacked Kisame and almost killed him. Kisame ran away since his Chakra was low from attacking the huge wolf and then recieving a direct blow from Misha. Kiza screamed and then Itachi went back to catch up with Kisame. Misha removed Kizas mask. "Kiza, what did you see?" Misha said. "I saw.... my parents....one was a Uchiha.....another....a Inuzuka....Itachi killed them....then....he.....tourtured me....needles....thousands of needles...." Kiza said. It took them about a month to get back to the village with Kiza''''s injuries. "So we failed the mission Misha." Kiza said. "No we did not, we were looking for the wearabouts of Itachi. We found them. Thats all we needed to do. I wanted to ask them about where they were going." Misha said. "Im sorry Misha, for making it where you could not ask." Kiza said. "Dont say that. You did your best." Misha said. When they got there Kakashi was there waiting for there students. He was there on time for once. "So how did your mission go?" Kakashi said. "Mission accomplished." Kiza said. Kakashi noticed Kizas arm was broken and he asked if he got in a fight with Itachi. "Yes, If it were not for Misha I would be dead." Kiza said. Misha looked and said "No, you would have survived. I dont think Itachi would have killed you. I think he is after you. He said you will join Akatsuki one day. I think you would have been brought before Akatsuki." "I probably wont join unless something happens." Kiza said. The next month Kiza Proposed. Then you had to be 13 to be married. He was turning 14 then. "I.... will." Misha said.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasukeisemo2006 on August 10, 2006, 2:11:25 AM

sasukeisemo2006 on
sasukeisemo2006awesome