Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Another year goes by

This is a story about me and my girlfriend

Chapter 7 - Another year goes by

Chapter 7 - Another year goes by
A year after that Misha was selected to go on a mission to go after Akatsuki and destroy it. "Good luck and im sorry I can not go with you but I have a mission," Kiza said "I love you Misha." "I love you to." Misha said and then they left. She went with most of the Inuzuka clan Spies and he went with no one. His mission was to swear loyalcy to the village hidden in the Sand. He killed their Kazehage and now he has to join the sand. "I have come to....." he hated to say it "join the Sand for my crime agianst this village." Kiza said. He was given a headband. He put it around his neck. Meanwhile Misha was running tree by tree. Then a kunai came from nowhere. Itachi had thrown it. "Itachi Uchiha." Misha said as she remembered what Kiza said dont look at his eyes. "You will not destroy Akatsuki." Itachi said. She sent all the men to go up to him and fight him. He killed all of the men except one. One went back to Misha. She charged at him and he dodged out the way. She had to stop her self on a branch. Then she put her hand out "This I learned from Kiza," she said "Rasengan." she charged him and he blocked it. Then she summoned her black wolf. She was out of chakra. "So thats your limit." Itachi said. "Well I guess that is very high." he said. "Im not done yet. Chidori." She said. She charged at him and then he blocked that one two after defeating her wolf. She fell to her knees. "You are joining Akatsuki." he said. "That is.... not.... going....to .....happ." then she passed out from lack of chakra. "Hmph." he said then he put her on his shoulder and took her before Akatsuki. A month later he found out after he moved all of his and her stuff to the village hidden in the Sand. He found out that she had been captured. Then he found out that he had been asigned to go after her and save her from Akatsuki.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment