Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Akatsuki Member

This is a story about me and my girlfriend

Chapter 8 - Akatsuki Member

Chapter 8 - Akatsuki Member
Kiza suited up and went after her. He jumped tree to tree searching his hardest he could ever search. He did not give up on her. He remembered about their child hood while he was in ninja academy. "Hey Kiza you want to play soccer with us?" a boy asked. "No leave me alone. I hate it when people ask me to play with me." Kiza said. "Come on and play." the boy said. Kiza became mad and looked at the boy. "I said no." Kiza said. The boy looked at Kiza''s eyes. They were the Sharingan eyes. He could see everything as though they were barely moving. The boy stopped. Kiza ran and killed the boy. "Anyone else." Kiza said. He looked at another who stepped out. Kiza got really mad and looked at him. The boy started to see things. He saw terrible things he made a scream and fell to his knees and lost all consciousness. Then the teacher stopped him. He had to go to the familys house and serve them for a year. He did it. The kids house was also the same house that Misha lived in. He had to serve both families for the loss. He felt anger at first but then Misha befriended him and taught him many things like how to love. He never felt love from anyone so he had to learn how. Now he thought This was his chance to show here that he loved her. This was his ultimate chance. "Hey Kiza." Misha said with Itachi standing behind her. "Misha, why are you with him. Misha you did not join Akatsuki." Kiza said. "Join Akatsuki Kiza. You will grow strong faster." She said. His heart sank "No I will never join. You will have to take me. If you beat me I will join." Kiza said. "Fine but you will join. Anyway I took over Akatsuki. You were one of the ninja im after." Misha said. He charged at her and She moved out the way. He would punch and she would block. He got close to hitting her but she hit him. "Okay thats it. Rasengan." He ran at her and she blocked it. She threw him back. "Fine, Chidori." He ran again and she stopped him agian. Then he said "It is time to unleash my new move. He put one hand out after making some symbols. He then made a Chidori and Rasengan.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment