Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - A new move a new Akatsuki member

This is a story about me and my girlfriend

Chapter 9 - A new move a new Akatsuki member

Chapter 9 - A new move a new Akatsuki member
He combined them together and made the Chisengan. Then he took out his sword and combined that. "The Triple Dragon Blade." Kiza said. Misha thought to herself wow he has really grown. She looked at his hands. He had severe chakra burns from the sword and how many powerful Jutsu he learned. She also noticed that the sword puts a huge strain on the body from the chakra it uses. How she noticed was that blood tricked from his mouth. He was panting from just holding it. He ran and swung but missed and then the sword dissapeared before he could swing agian. He fell right before her. She looked at him and told Itachi to carry him back to Akatsuki. He woke up in a room. "How did she beat me. Why am I wearing this coat." Kiza said. The coat he was talking about was the Akatsuki coat. "So you awoke." A man in the corner said. "Are you joining Akatsuki or do I have to make you." the man said. He opened his eyes and they were two red eyes....The Sharingan. A scream made its way out of Kiza''''s mouth. He saw his friends betray him and try to kill him. Then a Akatsuki member came and helped him. The member was Misha. She went to him and brought him out of the village. "You will never go back." she said. He felt content with the idea that she was taking him to Akatsuki. This was not a good sign. He shook his head and tried to break the illusion but he could not. Misha was looking from a window. She felt bad for him but he did not want to join Akatsuki of his own will. So she had to brain wash him. She stepped into the room. Then the illusion changed to the whole village attacking him. He felt it as though it were real. He fell on his face before her. "Why....why are they attacking me." Kiza said. "Because you are now a Akatsuki member." Misha said. "I love this village....Misha you taught me that....I could love." Kiza said. "And you still do. I love you. But now it is different. You are now my ninja." Misha said. "No, I will never be your ninja." Kiza said. "We''ll see about that." Misha said. He was brainwashed the same way for 4 monthes. By that time your brain will believe anything that the other person says. "Well.... Are you my ninja." Misha would say everyday. "Are you my ninja?" Misha said. "Y.........ye.......yes,"he said in submission "I am your.................ninja." Kiza said. "Good boy." Misha said. His head hung low. He finally felt....peace with being in Akatsuki. Any way he could do nothing about it. She had him where she wanted him. He did nothing to fight against her ever agian. He lost to her again. He believed that he was betrayed by the village.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment