Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Learning

This is a story about me and my girlfriend

Chapter 10 - Learning

Chapter 10 - Learning
"Kiza, you are to go with me to recruit Gaara and Naruto." Misha said. "Whatever you say. I am all yours." Kiza said. This was 4 months after he submitted to the temptations of Akatsuki. He had become harder, and stronger. She had taught him about everything he had ever learned. He started to like being in Akatsuki. He learned about controlling his chakra from her and everything that he knew. He loved her and now it was time to prove it. "Im ready." Kiza said. It was his first mission in Akatsuki. "Well you have to get a cut." Misha said. "A...cut?" Kiza said. She asked him for the headband. He gave it to her and she took out a kunai. She cut a line across his headband. "Why am I having the cut on my headband?" Kiza said. "Its our calling card. In a way." Misha said. He put his headband on. "Now can we go?" Kiza said. "You have to be colored." Misha said. "What is it now?" Kiza said. "Follow me." Misha said. He followed her to a room with two chairs and a table in it. He saw on the table was purple nail polish. "Uhh this does not have to do with that nailpolish does it?" Kiza said. "Well..........yeah it does. You have to have purple nails." Misha said. "Fine." Kiza said he stuck his hand out and she painted the purple nail polish on his fingers. He felt embarassed but he did not care anymore. He could do nothing about it. ANBU were after him so he was a wanted man. The nails dried and he felt better about it. He couldnt do anything, he swore a oath to Akatsuki.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sasukeisemo2006 on August 11, 2006, 10:40:41 AM

sasukeisemo2006 on
sasukeisemo2006LOL! I CAN DO NETHING NOW THAT I.......... wear purple nail polish! lol. GREAT STORY!!