Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologe

This is the first book of many. Young Alana Page Black and her four friends were outcasts. Then she meets a new kid, who changed there life. There sweeped to a great adventur that a person could only wish for.

Chapter 0 - Prologe

Chapter 0 - Prologe
My name is Alana Page Black. I'm 16 years of age. Now your never going to believe this but, my father work's for the FBI. I learned it at the start of my junior year. Yes I just turned 16 and I’m in the 11th grade. I'm smart for my age. As is every one of my friends. We never wanted to stay in this town. We live in Arizona, and go to South Valley High.

There are a few things you need to know about me. One is my mother was killed in the twin towers. That day was the day my life turned to the worst. Her name was Charlene. On that day I gained a step mom and stepbrother in two years. She believes that she is the queen of the world, and her son has the school knowing every thing about my life (Will and Janis)

Two is me and my friends don't go by our names. Well because my middle name is Page they started to call me that. Then my love for books just made it even closer. Then there is the Smith sisters. Rorie Kay and Anna May. Or as we like to call them, Destiny and Tinker. Then there are also the Teneson brothers. Gabriel Benjamin and Troy Allen. We call them Angel and Drake. Each of us had our names given to us by my mother. Because of her we have found a true bond. We love and care for each other. Our friendship will never be taunted. These are our stories. The stories of The Time Tracer's.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MiaEmber on February 28, 2008, 8:36:38 AM

MiaEmber on
MiaEmberGood. Just need to work on the spelling.