Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The new kid.

This is the first book of many. Young Alana Page Black and her four friends were outcasts. Then she meets a new kid, who changed there life. There sweeped to a great adventur that a person could only wish for.

Chapter 2 - The new kid.

Chapter 2 - The new kid.
After turning in their projects, Destiny, Page, and Tinker’s teacher, Mr. Bailey stood in front of the class. “Now I wish you all could have the dedication to do that.” He said pointing at Tinker’s work. But Tinker knew that her highest grade was always and forever will be at a “B”. “But on another point I want you to meet Ben Jacobs. We welcome him to our class.” Even though he was just recently added at South Valley, Mr. Bailey was awesome.

“What does the board mean? We’re having a test tomorrow?” Mr. Bailey looked shocked and turned around. But turned back to face the class.

“Yes there will be a test tomorrow and I hope you’ll study. But for some of you, that is not an option.” He looked directly at Page and Destiny. The brains of the class.

Page was completely surprised as to find out that Ben had all of her classes before lunch and only once did he actually talk to her during, English, her most hated subject.

“Hi.” He said, Page could tell he didn’t want to be there. "Ben Jacobs.”

“Alana Black. But please don’t call me that. Call me Page.”

“Page?”

“Yeah, it’s what my group calls me. My group would glar at you it you call us by our real name.” Page told Ben as they were waiting in line at lunch. Ben followed Page around like a lost puppy and sat down with the rest of the group. Tinker and Destiny were talking to two boys named Angel and Drake.

Angel’s real name was Gabriel Benjamin, and he was a few inches Taller then his older brother Troy Allen or Drake. Page sat down and so did Ben.

“Guys, please welcome Ben Jacobs.” Page said.

“Hi. So you all have nicknames?” Everyone nodded his face fell. “I never had a nickname before.”

Everyone in the group, including Page, dropped their mouth as if they’ve seen a ghost. “Well, you can’t be in the group without a nickname…How about we give you one.” Page said slapping Ben on the back.

“How about Newbie?” Tinker suggested her face turning slightly pink from the way Ben was looking at her.

“I like it.” Angel said taking one of his pizza sticks and tapped it on both his shoulders like a sword. “I, King Angel,” everyone snickered including Drake, The quiet one. “Knight thee, Newbie as one of us outcast. All in favor of this calling say ‘Aye’.”

“Aye!” Everyone in unison said including Newbie.

“Cool, thanks you guys.” Newbie smiled and the outcast finished their lunch with excited talk about their new member.

“You know we should get shirts with our nicknames on them.” Page suggested as they walked out of lunch. “Does your mom still do embroideries on shirts and stuff, Destiny?”

“Yeah. I think she still does. But I’ll check later I guess when I go home that is.”

“Yeah, since it’s the weekend. Hey why not have a slumber party?”

“Sure what the heck.” Page loved to get away from the house. Janis won’t mind the fact that Page will be gone.

After the warning bell rang Page noticed that Ben was no longer in the same class as she. She didn’t have a crush on Ben. Something about him didn’t seem right. Like Ben Newbie Jacobs wasn’t really human. But she shook off the thought and went to her last few classes.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MiaEmber on March 1, 2008, 11:12:58 PM

MiaEmber on
MiaEmberFunny. Very very funny.

umitara on February 29, 2008, 9:47:37 AM

umitara on
umitaraSorry it's so short. But the next one is a lot better. Posting soon.