Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Kidnapping (part 2)

In this chapter Kari n Sora come home late. But there is something wierd about them, something that just isnt right! But what is it...? (this chapter may be a tad bit long)

Chapter 1 - The Kidnapping (part 2)

Chapter 1 - The Kidnapping (part 2)
The Kidnapping
(part 2)

Previously on The Kidnapping…
TK, Davis, Matt and Tai went to the Digital World with Sora and Kari. Sora and Kari got mad at the boys for arguing over them all the time so they went of alone. The next thing they know there in the clutches of a digimon and its up to the boys to rescue them!

“Sora, Kari!” shouted Tai,
“This is hopeless!” said TK,
“ We’ll never find them at this rate!”
“Don’t be such a quitter TK!” said Davis, “Besides, you hold the crest of hope!”
“TK’s right” said Matt, “We’ve been at this for hours, I hate to say it but it’s getting late and our parents will be worried.”
“I guess your right.” Said Tai, “We should all go home and continue our search in the morning.”

It was 1:05 in the morning and Tai was making his 4th trip to the bathroom when he heard the front door close.
“Kari!” he said as he hugged his sister, “How did you escape?”
“He let me and Sori go”
“Sori? Don’t you mean Sora?” asked Tai.
“Whatever!” snapped Kari.
“Sorry. I told mum you were sleeping at Mari’s house. So ill just tell her you came home because you felt sick ok.” Explained Tai.
“Just leave me alone!” shouted Kari.
“Look if this is about what you and Sora discussed I’m sorry ok!”
“I’m of to bed.” Said Kari.
“Night.” Said Tai hoping he would get a reply back, but he never did.

At school Davis sat next to Kari as usual but when Sora came in she pulled him of the seat and sat there her self.
“Boy, you were serious about what you said last night aren’t you.” Said Davis.
“How did you escape anyway?” asked Davis.
“Its none of your business, but if you must know me and Kari made him fall asleep and we escaped.” Said Sora.
“But Tai said Kari said he let you go” protested Davis.
“Err…he did let us go when he was asleep.”
“Oh, ok,” said Davis dimly.
“Stupid humans, they believe everything you say!” thought Sora, “Well they wont be around for long!”
“Sora, are you feeling ok?” asked Matt.
“Well I would be if somebody would get of my back and leave me alone!” snapped Sora.
“Wow, you really are serious!” said Matt looking hurt.
“Don’t worry, Kari was the same last night” whispered Tai.
“EVERYONE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!” shouted Sora.
“Sora get out of my lesson!” said Mrs Marble.
“I’d be glad to. Who wants to be in this lesson with an old bag like you anyway, what are you 90!”
“Go to the Principals Office NOW!”
“I’d be honored you old windbag!” said Sora and stormed out with her head held high.
“Did I just hear what I thought I heard?” asked Tai in shock.
“I don’t know, what did you hear?” asked Matt.
“Did she look a little odd to you?” asked Davis,
“How dare you call Sora odd!” Shouted Matt.
“Calm down Matt!” said Tai.
“I’m just saying that her eyes are a bit weird.”
“What do you mean weird, her eyes are BEAUTIFUL!” shouted Tai in front of the whole class,
“You were saying?” said Matt suspiciously.
“Don’t tell the hole world then!” said Davis. Tai looked around and faces were staring at him smiling.
“Ooooooh!” went the class.
“Shut it now” roared the teacher.
“Her eyes are a beautiful crimson colour,” whispered Tai.
“That’s what I mean, her eyes were DARK BLUE!” whispered Davis confused.

Meanwhile, at the office Sora was reunited with Kari, apparently Kari had told the teacher to shove off!
Everyone was amazed at the way those two have been acting.
After school Tai had to wait for Kari to finish her detention. After her and Sora’s time was up, Tai said good buy to Sora, but she ignored him and went home. Tai questioned Kari about what happened today.
“It’s none of your business so but out!”
When Tai and Kari was home, Tai realized that ever since Sora and Kari were captured they’ve been acting really weird. At night Tai was doing what he usually does, making his trips to the bathroom but on his way he saw something really strange.

It was Kari, but she was talking to her digivice! She said some really weird things!
“M aster, I have chosen my first victim. The pathetic beings name is Davis, he is getting very suspicious and he’s figured out one of the 3 differences!”
“Master? Pathetic Beings? Davis? 3 Differences?” thought Tai, “Is she crazy?”
“Perfect 078910, you will be rewarded for your service to me. You know what to do next!” Said another voice, but this voice was coming from the digivice.
“Certainly Master” replied Kari, suddenly Tai stood on a pencil and it snapped!
“Who’s there?” Said Kari, Kari looked to see who it was and luckily for Tai, Mecco had walked across the landing and she believed it was Mecco who made the noise.
“Stupid cat!” said Kari.
With Kari thinking it was Mecco on the landing, Tai made his escape back to bed without being caught. Once in his bed he pretended to be asleep and waited for Kari to go back to bed. Kari came in 5 minuets later,
“Stupid humans, what a pathetic race!” she said thinking Tai was asleep.
“Something really weird is going on!” thought Tai, he thought he would never get to sleep, but eventually he drifted into a dream.
In the dream Tai and the others were running after a digimon, but the digimon was the same one that had kidnapped Kari and Sora. And in the dream the digimon’s workers trapped Kari and Sora in a dungeon and guarded them.
Suddenly Tai awoke from his dream and was sweating all over.
It was 3:00am in the morning, Tai checked on Kari to see if she was ok, but the strange thing was that the bed hadn’t even been slept in!
Suddenly Tai remembered what Kari said last night,’ the pathetic humans name is Davis!”
“Davis is in trouble!” thought Tai, “I must tell him!”
Later that day Tai saw Davis and Kari together,
“Davis, can I talk to you for a minute?” asked Tai,
“Sure, what is it?” asked Davis eagerly.
“Its about Kari….” Started Tai,
“Why, what’s wrong?”
“Well if you’d shut up and listen I’ll tell you!” snapped Tai, “…She’s been acting really weird and I’m worried she’s going to do something really horrible to you Davis!” whispered Tai.
“Yeah right!” shouted Davis, “Kari would never try to hurt me!”, Kari heard this and instantly knew that Tai was the one on the landing last night and Mecco was a distraction!
“Infact….” Continued Davis,”…She’s asked me on a date for tonight and I accept!”
“But Davis….” Explained Tai,
“No, I don’t want anymore excuses! If you don’t like me and Kari going out then just go some place else, don’t try and split us up!” shouted Davis, “If that’s the way your gunna be then I’m not your friend anymore Tai!”
Then Sora came in and sat down. Tai asked TK, Matt and Davis to meet up with him after school, and in the mean time, Tai would watch Kari and Matt would watch Sora.
“Davis I don’t care if you’re not my friend anymore and I’m sick of asking you, this time I’m telling you, all of you!” said Tai firmly looking at TK and Matt, “Do not go with Kari tonight Davis, its not her or Sora, can’t you all see, they’ve changed! Sora’s eyes are dark blue just like Kari’s, they are a lot meaner than they ever were, they act like a clone and Kari would never go on a date with you because she has feelings for TK! I should know, I read her diary!” At this point Tai was sweating.
“Boy Tai, your really serious about this aren’t you,” said Davis, a lot calmer now.
“You have no idea,” replied Tai.
“I’d bet it has something to do with that weird digimon that kidnapped them!” said TK,
“I don’t know about you guys, but I’m gunna get my sister and my best friend back, NOW WHOS WITH ME!” shouted Tai bravely.
“I’m with ya Tai!” shouted TK,
“So am I!” said Matt,
“Hey, I’m not gunna stay hear with those to!” said Davis looking at Sora and Kari, “Thanks Tai, you saved my life” said Davis calmly.
“Don’t remind me,” said Tai sarcastically.
In the computer room Tai and the others held up their digivices and said…
“DIGIPORT OPEN!” and they traveled to the Digital World on a mission to get their friends back!

Meanwhile, at school the cloned Kari and Sora were getting a lecture from their boss!
“We are sorry Oh Mighty One,” said Sora,
“We will not displease you again”
“Very well, you may have another chance but DO NOT let them enter the Digital World or they will interfere with my plans for the two humans!”
“As you wish my Master” said Kari, “But what if they have?”
“If they have, then you will both perish!” shouted the digimon.

Will Tai and the others ever get Sora and Kari back, What has the digimon got in store for Kari and Sora and will the two clones perish for letting the digidestends enter the Digital World?
Find out on:
The Kidnapping (part 3)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment