Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Kidnapping (part 3)

In this chapter, Tai and the others go looking 4 the real Digi-destened. But will they find them in time?

Chapter 1 - The Kidnapping (part 3)

Chapter 1 - The Kidnapping (part 3)
The Kidnapping
(part 3)

Previously on The Kidnapping…
Tai had figured out that Kari and Sora were just clones and the real Kari and Sora was being held captive in the Digital World by the evil digimon!
Meanwhile, while Tai was working it all out, the clone Kari had asked Davis out on a date! I mean how wrong is that! Anyway Tai went to warn Davis that the clone wasn’t really Kari and it was an imposter. After Davis and the others realizing what was going on, Davis, Tai, Matt and T.K all went to the Digital World to get Kari and Sora back. As for the two clones of Sora and Kari, it is there duty to stop them reaching Sora and Kari and if they don’t, they will parish under the likes of the evil digimon!

“We have to find Sora and Kari before something bad happens to them!” said Tai,
“Great, we have a geniuses!” said Matt sarcastically.
“Oh yeah, I don’t see you coming up with any ideas!” said Tai,
“Hey guys don’t fight.” Said TK trying to settle things, “Isn’t that what got us into this mess?”
“As much as I hate to agree, TK’s right!” said Davis.

As they approached nearer to were Kari and Sora was seen last they began to hear noises.

“Did you hear that?” asked Tai,
“Hear what?” asked Matt confused.
Suddenly they heard it loud and clear! It was a loud screeching sound,
“Sora!” shouted Tai,
“If Soras there then so is Kari!” said Davis happily.
“Sora, Kari were are you?” shouted Tai at the top of his lungs.
“Don’t worry Tai” a shored Matt, “We’ll find them”
“Sora were are you?” shouted Matt,
“Kari, if you can, please answer me!” shouted TK.
“Hey guys, over hear!”
They all turned around to see the two clones standing there,
“Prepare to die!” said the clone of Kari,
“You can never save your friends now!” said the other clone.
“Your not even worthy!” shouted a voice from behind; suddenly a bright orange beam hit the two clones,
“Why master, why?” said the clone of Sora,
“Because you allowed them to enter the Digital World!”
“But… Arrr!” shouted the two clones, and disappeared as the light vanished.
“But… why?” asked TK,
“Why? Why!” shouted the digimon,
“Because they were not worthy to serve such as powerful digimon as I”
“He sure has some issues” said Tai.
“Tai, Matt, TK, Davis over hear!” they all turned to see Kari and Sora trapped in some sort of ball surrounded by a force field.
“Ok, so the clones weren’t worthy, so why keep two humans instead?” said Tai,
“Hello, were trying to save them not get them KILLED!” shouted Matt,
“Oh but you see, the humans I don’t want, but there Digimon I do”
“But why the Digimon, what did they ever do to you?” asked Tai, ignoring Matt’s comment,
“Well I’m happy you’re amused with your little chit-chat but we really have to save Sora and Kari and get home!” shouted Matt. Again Tai ignored Matt’s comment and carried on talking. But before he did, Tai glanced at Davis and TK and they knew exactly what to do. Before Matt knew it Davis and TK grabbed Matt, tore of a piece of clothing and gagged Matt.
“Great, gagged by my own brother and his idiot side- kick!” thought Matt.
“Because I want to pay a little visit to a dear friend called Gatomon!” said the Digimon, and at that moment, everyone except Davis knew what was going on.
Myotasmon is back for revenge over Gatomon for betraying him all those years ago!
Suddenly Myotasmons spirit rose out from the digimon’s body and took form as his usual self.
“Now all’s we have to do is wait!”

Will Myotasmon get his desire? Or will Gatomon and her digi-friends save the day?

Find out on:
The Kidnapping (part 4)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment