Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

In this story the season 2 digi-desteneds r in it. But sorry 2 say Cody, Mimi, Joe n Hawkmon r not in it. 2 of the digi-destened get kidnapped!

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
The Kidnapping!
( part 1) By Kimberly Morton – Smith ( age 13)

It all began on a usual day like this. The usual school, the usual people and the usual PRATS arguing!


"IM KARI'S PARTNER!"
"NO IM KARI'S PARTNER!"
TK and Davis were up to they’re usual arguing over Kari.
"Look guy's I'll just work with Sora" said Kari and turned to Sora, "If it's ok with her?"
"ARE YOU KIDDING, ID LOVE TO!" said Sora quickly, "Sorry boy's" she said turning towards Tai and Matt who were also arguing about who was going to work with Sora.
"Maybe you should work together instead?" suggested Sora and with there partners now sorted, Sora and Kari walked off giggling.
"I'll never understand girls,” said Tai sadly,
"Me neither" said Matt even sadder,
"Me neither" said Davis interfering, suddenly Matt and Tai shot out at him.
"This is all your fault DAVIS!" shouted Matt and Tai with rage,
"How is it my fault?" asked Davis.
"Because you’re the one who asked Kari and Kari couldn't stand you so she asked Sora!"
"Hey what about TK he was asking her to!"
"It was either blame TK or you and we blame you!"
Suddenly Sora and Kari came in,
"Are you guy's still arguing!" shouted Sora,
"Look me and Kari are of to the digital world to chill-out for an hour or so are you guy's coming or not!"
"Sure" said TK,
“Ok” said Davis and they all went to the digital world. Including Matt and Tai.

In the digital world Kari and Sora walked ahead to get out of the argument.
“I’m going to work with Sora next time!” shouted Tai.
“No I am!” shouted Matt even louder.
“You can work with Sora and I’ll work with Kari!” said Davis to Matt,
“Yeah, you would take his side wouldn’t you Davis!!” snapped Tai,
“Yeah Davis, who said you was working with Kari anyway?” said TK.
“I’m working with Kari!” shouted TK,
“Oh yeah!” replied Davis,
“Yeah!”
“You know Tai, Davis isn’t bright but he was right. I should work with Sora,” said Matt snottily.
“Your right” said Tai,
“I am?” asked Matt
“Yeah, Davis isn’t that bright and he’s always wrong anyway so that means I should be Sora’s partner!” said Tai slyly.

Meanwhile the boys’ arguing was driving Sora and Kari’s patients!
“I can’t take it any more!” shouted Sora with rage, she went back to the boys and gave them a shock.
“Me and Kari have had a discussion, me and Kari are not to talk, sit, work or sad fully HIT either of you!”
“Sora,” said Kari with concern, “Are you going to be ok?”
“Yes, just keep them all away from me!” said Sora sadly, “Come on Kari, let’s go for a walk.” And with that over and done with they disappeared in to the bushes.
“AND IF ANY OF YOU FOLLOW I WILL MOVE SCHOOLS!” shouted Sora. And that was that.
“They just need time by them selves.” said TK sadly.

A few hours later they heard a scream not far from their location,
“Sora!” shouted Tai and ran towards the voice of his friend, Davis and the others followed. Before they got there they heard another scream,
“Kari!” shouted TK, “Hold on Kari, were coming!”
As they all ran through the bushes they saw what looked like a digimon clutching Sora in one hand and Kari in another!
“Hold on Kari were coming!” shouted Davis and TK,
“You to Sora!” shouted Matt.
“Help us!” shouted Kari,
“Yeah, what are you waiting for CHRISTMAS!” demanded Sora.
“YOU STAND NO CHANCE OF DEFEATING ME OR GETTING YOUR FRIENDS BACK!!” said the digimon, and with him having what he came for he took off with Kari and Sora just as easily as he got them.

Will Sora and Kari escape their abductor, and will the boys ever stop arguing?
Find out on:
The Kidnapping (part 2)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

soradakeyblademaster13 on October 7, 2005, 4:26:03 AM

soradakeyblademaster13 on
soradakeyblademaster13oooooo, very nice story Kim =)
Keep up the good work ;D
and another word, RUN SORA!! RUUUUUUN!!!
Ok, sugar rush is over XD

unicorn13564 on December 30, 2003, 2:05:50 PM

unicorn13564 on
unicorn13564In case u want 2 no, this story is by Kimberly Morton-Smith (me). My friends call me Kim.^^