Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New Friends

ok, so this is my first really good (i think) fic and it's also archived at www.fanfiction.net/~letheofstyx if you want to check it out there.

Chapter 2 - New Friends

Chapter 2 - New Friends


Through the Window chapter 2



Disclaimer: I do not own GW I wish I owned Heero but I don't so there…>.<



1x2 mention of 3x4 yaoi , mild OOCness

I have 6 chapters done of this already I'm just really busy with the new semester starting up and all my cores classes at once. So just bear with me and if you have any suggestions, let me know what you'd like to see! ^_^ and no offense meant to Duo, although it may seem like it no offense!

//Heero's thoughts//



Now on with the show!!



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~





This was how morning found him, head on the windowsill using his elbow for support.

Waking with a start, Heero padded over to his dresser and pulled out a white t-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. After gathering his clothes the chocolate haired teen pulled a towel from one of the cardboard boxes marked “Bathroom” along with a bottle of shampoo and conditioner plus a bar of soap.





Heero stepped into the pale yellow bathroom and crossed the room to the shower.//*yawn* I wonder what happened to that dancing person…// he mused //wish I could've seen when they went to bed// this caused a smirk to grace the lips of the now shirtless teen as he took the previously gathered items and stepped into the warm rain from the showerhead. Allowing the water to relax his cramped muscles from their odd position on the windowsill gave Heero some time to reflect on what he saw from his window next door.//well it certainly was a nice way to end such a long day*snicker* but…..what was that person? I couldn't tell from so far. A guy or a girl or what..? Not that I care. I've liked both before//



Suddenly torn from his mental ramblings by a scream from downstairs, the still shower-soaked teen clambered out of the bathroom and quickly pulled on his clothes and ran downstairs to find the source of the scream.



What greeted his eyes though was his mother sitting cross-legged in the half unpacked, cluttered front hallway cradling a tiny, black, very fuzzy kitten! “Ah Heero-kun Ohayo! Look who decided to come live with us!” She grinned brightly at the confused look of her son as it melted into a smaller, less ecstatic smile. “Hai Oka-san it's cute, but are you sure we can keep it? I mean it might have an owner you know.” Laughing, Ms. Yuy replied, “Goodness Heero-kun! Just like your father” here a sad look flitted across her features “I always told him to lighten up! If it worries you that much I'll put up signs, but until someone comes to claim him we should give him a good place to stay ne?” “Yes, that sounds alright.” He replied in a warm tone. “What should we call you little guy?” The boy cooed bending down to scratch the head of their new pet “meroooow!” the fuzz ball chirped enthusiastically.



Chuckling lightly Heero said to his mother in flat but joking tone, “I'm going to go finish my shower, seeing as how no one is dead or maimed” “Okay! Then, come downstairs when you're done, I've got a surprise for you!” she said “Hai” Heero called as he walked back upstairs to finish getting fully awake.





************************************



The blue-eyed teen walked back to his room to see what the person next door was doing today as they had been absent when he first woke up. Gazing across at his neighbor's bedroom he could hear soft techno playing//Where could they be? Not that they might not have a life but what does the fact of me waiting around here say about me? Well at least the music's on…maybe they'll be back soon//



As he began to turn away to go downstairs to make lunch, something caught his eye, or more specifically, someone and even more specifically, the long haired dancer from the previous night. The figure crossed the room and opened the window. Heero quickly ducked to avoid being seen, he waited a few minutes and slowly raised himself enough to prop his elbows on the window sill.



He silently watched as the figure braided the long locks of chestnut colored hair that hung in light waves down their back, just brushing the lower back of the dancer. Heero watched as the person's skilled fingers repeated the braid that the person had worn the night before. //The hands look a little bit feminine from here…but it's really hard to tell.//



Out of nowhere the figure took off the wine colored t-shirt they had been wearing and turned from their dresser to face the window// oh..It's a boy..Crap, I'm caught!!!// Heero mentally shouted but his train of thought was cut short when the eyes of the newly discovered “he” locked with the Prussian ones of one Heero Yuy.



//Wow….//said teen mused.



Taking in the sun kissed chest and flat stomach that dipped into black denim pants held up by what appeared to be a metal studded belt, Heero could feel the already sweltering summer day rise a couple of degrees as the boy next door walked over to his window, his gaze never leaving Heero's causing a light blush to stain his face. Smirking lightly the boy bent down to pick up what looked like a piece of paper and a marker. Quickly writing a message to his one man audience and folding it into a paper airplane. Suddenly just as the violet eyes teen was poised to fly the letter to Heero, he paused as if listening to something from inside the house. The boy grabbed his shirt, winked cutely and waved goodbye, walking away from the window.



//Dang it! Well I guess him seeing me wasn't so bad *snicker* he didn't look as if he minded anyways. But what was he doing?? Writing something?? Ooh man so close and yet so far.// Called out of his somewhat grumpy and somewhat longing musings by his mother Heero ran lightly down the soft purple carpeted stairs //wonder what's up..//



“Heero kun! Come meet our new neighbors!” A deep blush appeared on the lightly tanned cheeks as realization quickly set in.





End chapter two









Well? What do you think? I'll update again soon, as soon as I can! ^_^ hope you enjoyed it!














Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment