Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Change and Ninjas

Naruto/HP crossover that I have had been writing on paper
you can rate and ask to be part of it

Chapter 1 - The Change and Ninjas

Chapter 1 - The Change and Ninjas
This is a HP/Naruto crossover. I do not own either if I did there would be a whole lot more yaoi/slash.How ever HP belongs th J.K. Rowling and Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. no flames please but construtive criticism is fine. The six book hasn't happened. when Gaara and Naruto are talking its in Japanese just so you know

Harry was washing the last of the dishes, he didn't know that he was being watched. He did know however that something was going to happen soon.Two people where at the kithen window. One growled at the way the raven haired teen was being treated. It brought back unpleasent momories of how they use to be treated. He had yellow-blonde hair, sapphire blue eyes, tan skin and three whisker-like marks on each cheek. The other had blood red hair, teal eyes, pale skin and dark circles around his eyes making him look like a human panda. They where shinobi sent by the Headmaster of Hogwarts. "Naruto calm down remeber the Potter boy is not suppose to know about us unless absolutly necessary," The redhead said."He needs someone to keep that creature off his back! I got more food then Harry does and you know it, Gaara!" Naruto yelled. The redhead sighed but knew that what his teammate was saying was very true. "Fine what are you planning?" "Boy get to cleaning or get out!" Uncle Vernon growled. Harry looked around to see if he missed something, he didn't notice the blood that was pooling behind him that was coming from his back. "Uncle Vernon I've already cleaned everything," Harry said. "Get your stuff and get out of my house!" Vernon roared. Harry quickly packed his stuff from his room and let Hedwig out of her cage. Thanking whatever god that helped him, he bolted from the house. Not wanting any one from the Order to know he was leaving the Dudley's home, he quickly threw his invisablity cloak around his trunk and his-self. The two shinobi followed him with ease. They didn't know that Harry was being followed by something else. People with animal parts listened to Harry go by, they knew that he was going through the Dracatling Change and he would need help. They slipped away to inform their own Dracatling that another was around the territory. "Bring the young one to Dragon Manor and make sure he is comfortable," the pearl-eyed Dracatling said. A cat humanimal bowed and disappered. The other humanimals begain to clean the manor's unused rooms. "Lord the young one is here but he's asleepright now. Also two people followed us, would you like us to let them in?" "If you feel no ill will let them in," the Dracatling told the humanimal. The dragon nodded and threw open the doors. "Welome friends of the young Dracatling," He said spotting the mess of red and yellow-blonde hair. "How did he know we where following him?" 'The wind blew your scent to him' "Do you think we should go in?" Naruto asked Gaara,who nodded.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment