Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The first time Johnny blows Dib up.

What happens When a bunch of Zim chracters go on a trip with three very freaky dudettes? find out! many short chapters.

Chapter 2 - The first time Johnny blows Dib up.

Chapter 2 - The first time Johnny blows Dib up.
"Your head smells like a puppy!" yells Gir smling insanely.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Dib asked.

Gir smiled even more insanely, "Are you a potatoe? I like potatoes. Can I eat your head?"

"At least my heads not big presently..." said Dib.

Then gir ate Dib's greasy head.

Johnny poked Gir, "Dib go boom?" she asked.

"Your head smells like a puppy!" Gir replied.

"Man, this is a freaky intro," said Cat, "Anyway welcome to Girassic Park!"

"I like bricks!" cried Gir. He ran into a brick wall that had suddenly appeared. Everyone stared, dumbfounded.

"Well at least it wasn't one of the electric fences..." said Cat.

"WOO! I see a chicken!" yelled Gir.

"NO TOUCHING THE COMPYS!" screamed Cat.

Gir ran... and ran... and ran... after the compys.

"I like waffles!" he shouted.

Everybody ignored him -except Cat who was chasing him- as they stared at the brick wall. Then Cat managed to tackle Gir.

"Aww! You huggin me!" yelled Gir in Cat's ear.

"Can't... resist... Gir... AWSOME!" screamed Cat, and they continued hugging.

Suddenly a loud boom was heard and Dib shot out of Gir -guess where!-. Johnny turned around.

"Dib go boom!" she yelled, and charged toward Dib with a large box of matches and set Dib's hair on fire.

"GAH! WHAT THE BACON CHEESE ARE YOU DOING!" screeched Dib, putting his hair out in a bucket of water conveniantly near him.

"You are aware that's the velociraptor water," said Johnny poining st the really ticked off velociraptor.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment