Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - VELOCIRAPTORS GO BOOM!

What happens When a bunch of Zim chracters go on a trip with three very freaky dudettes? find out! many short chapters.

Chapter 3 - VELOCIRAPTORS GO BOOM!

Chapter 3 - VELOCIRAPTORS GO BOOM!
"Velociraptor go boom!" yelled Johnny, with an even bigger box of dino-matches. She ran after the dinosaurs, laughing maniaclly.

"Go my compys! Save your cousins!" yelled Cat, still hugging Gir.

Out of nowhere a ton of compys came and picked up Johnny and brought her back to the group. Then more came and brought back Dib too.

Johnny started clawing the compys for not letting her make things go boom.

"NOOOOO! Suffering... from lack... of boom intake..." she cried.

Suddenly Cat and Gir came and at the same time said," WE MADE WAFFLES! We like to make waffles!"

"These got peanuts and soap in 'em!" yelled Gir.

"We like peanuts and soap!" Johnny was trying to claw the velociraptors, but Dib was holding her back. Johnny glared at Dib and whipped out the dino-matches. Seconds later Dib's screams were heard as his big head caught fire. Everyone stared while eating waffles.

Then Tak poured water on him.

"I didn't know she was here..."said Johnny.

"I was too lazy to save Dib myself so I finally introed Tak," said Cat, "Now let's go see the apatasauruses."

Johnny hid the matches in Dib's pointy M-shaped hair, and went to see the apatasauruses.

"Time for donuts!" cried Cat and Gir.

"How long are you two going to hug?" asked Zim.

"As long as we feel like it!" said Cat ," Oh yah. You gotta wear these tracking wristbands," throwing them the wristbands mostly hitting their eyes.

"MY EYES! THEY GO BOOM!" shrieked Johnny. She started twiching violently because this was both good and bad.

"MUST MAKE THINGS GO BOOM!" she yelled.

She tried to grab the matches (the DINO matches) from Dib's hair, but it was so heavily gelled, Dib's hair went boom instead.

Everyone stared. Again.

"Now you have a disturbingly bald head," said Zim.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sam400 on November 4, 2005, 10:18:03 PM

Sam400 on
Sam400AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! thats really funny!!!