Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Pretty red stick/I'm gonna blow your butt off

What happens When a bunch of Zim chracters go on a trip with three very freaky dudettes? find out! many short chapters.

Chapter 4 - Pretty red stick/I'm gonna blow your butt off

Chapter 4 - Pretty red stick/I'm gonna blow your butt off
"I hate you so much right now," said Dib.

Then his hair magically grew back.

"What the-," said Johnny, setting Dib's hair on fire again.

It grew back. Then one of the apatosauruses picked up Johnny's matchbox and dropped it in the velociraptor pen.

"My matches!" yelled Johnny, diving into the cage.

"FREEZE!" shouted Johnny as the veloraptors inched closer ," I HAVE A WAFFLE! Now back away from the matches and I'll give you a pretty red stick that says TNT!"

Johnny waved the waffle around and pulled out a stick of dynamite.

Suprisingly the velociraptors backed away, although Johnny was attacked by Gir for the waffle.

"MY DINO-MATCHES!" said Johnny as she hugged the giant box.

"You're pathetic," said Cat who was sitting on Johnny because she was still hugging Gir.

The hugging was starting to scare Dib so he went to the see the velociraptors. He failed to notice the lit dynamite Johnny stuck in his pocket. Johnny smiled and hummed a little boom song. Cat and Gir were singing the Doom song while whacking Zim with their waffles.

Dib was still unaware of the dynamite even with Johnny chanting "I'm gonna blow your butt off! I'm gonna blow your butt off!"

Meanwhile CAt and Gir continued hugging and whacking Zim with their waffles.

Dib was still unaware of it, until his butt blew him into the sky. Johnny did a happy dance.

en the dust cleared and the shocking figure of Cat and Gir still hugging. Zim hit his face with a waffle. Meanwhile Dib (with his butt attached) crashed down into the brick wall.

Cat and Gir cried at the same time, "BRICKS!" Then ran and hugged the bricks as well.

Meanwhile Johnny had taken 10 sticks of dynamite and stuffed them in Dib's pocket.

"You're doomed!" said Gir and Cat.

"What the-" (blows up)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment