Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Truth.

Have you ever lead a cold dead life? For Aumi it seems as if she doesn't belong. On her journey she will learn the importance of friendship and love. While her two friends families are fighting can she bring peace some how into this dark world?

Chapter 1 - The Truth.

Chapter 1 - The Truth.
      "For some people I know its hard to understand! But just try to get along with the new neighbors." Asked a strict mother for the last time.
      "Why should I?" Aumi looked back at her mother with her dark stare.
      "If you won't go....." Her mom sighs "I won't make you." Her mother added as she left threw the door.
      "Finally" Aumi muttered as she sat down by the computer and checked her e-mail. "Nothing....like my life." Aumi sighed as she signed off. She sat on the couch and started to watch some T.V. She turned to a movie channel and started to watch 'Saw 3'. She would laugh at their pain as limbs flew and heads being crushed. After a while Aumi noticed that her mother was gone for a long time. She started to worry. She got up and went out the door to have a little 'talk' with the neighbors. She looked threw the window and it was very dark and cold. She pushed open the door a little. "Hello? Mom....are you in here?" She heard foot steps and then it all went black. 
      Aumi woke up to a flashlight in her eyes. "YO!" She screamed as she saw the face of someone. It was still very blurry but she could make out the face. "What do you want?" She asked the shadowy figure. 
      "I want nothing." He said. To Aumi he sounded just like Jigsaw. 'shoot' She thought to herself. "I want you to know the truth."
      "Truth?" Aumi said confused. "Huh?"
      "Ugh...." said the man.
      Aumi interrupted. "Can I call you Jigsaw?"
      "WHATEVER!" He yelled. "Ok.....this is the truth. You are not like anyone else."
      "No shoot." Aumi said.
      The man glared at her. His eyes piercing threw her soul. "As I was saying....you are not mortal. Human. You are a vampire."
      Aumi looked at him. "Yea and you are the prince of vampires....right."
      "As a matter of fact I am." He said while he looked at her again. "I'm telling the truth. We need you back in Romania...to rule as my princess."
      Aumi just started to laugh. "Dude you are way to funny!" She laughed as he held out a half of a necklace. She stuck out the other piece as they fit. "The yin to the yang." She said surprised. 
      "So now do you believe me?" He said as  he stepped out of the shadows. Aumi nodded.
      "So my life so far was just a big fat lie?!" Aumi shrieked. The man nodded. "I'll go to Romania with you. But not YOUR princess." Aumi stuck out to him.
      "Fine....." He said. "Come on.....we need a good warrior like you." He smiled.
      "How are we going to get there?" Aumi asked him .
      "You'll find out soon. " He replyed as they reached his room. He poured her some blod into a cup. "I'm so glad I found you." He said after he took a sip of blood. All Aumi did was look at the dark red sticky liquid.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 2, 2007, 5:42:27 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101O.O wow you love vampires it's so cool hey you wouldn't mind putting Kimu and Kouji in the story would you if you don't want to that's fine.

vampirekiss on November 3, 2007, 5:21:26 AM

vampirekiss on
vampirekisssure
 
ill put them in! weeee.
 
^-^
 
vampirez rock! 'vv'

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 4, 2007, 1:23:33 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i'm going to post the pic of you and me as vampiers soon ok so keep a look out for that.yea vampiers rule^^