Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A new friend

Have you ever lead a cold dead life? For Aumi it seems as if she doesn't belong. On her journey she will learn the importance of friendship and love. While her two friends families are fighting can she bring peace some how into this dark world?

Chapter 2 - A new friend

Chapter 2 - A new friend
Aumi looked up from her cup. "You never told me your name."
He looks up from his cup after he finished it. "Sorry....I am Demitri." He smiled.
"Nice to meet you Demitri." She said as she set her cup down and laughed a little.
"Just try it" Demitri said grinning.
"Fine!" Aumi said as she drank the cup. "Oh...this is good." Aumi sounded a little surprised.
"Ok...." Demitri started. "Now we have to go..." He stood up helping up Aumi. "The train will arrive soon." Aumi nodded as she followed Demitri on his way to the train station. 
"Demitri.....please tell me more about my life......now that I know that it was all a lie." Aumi said looking up at him with her red hair blocking her face.
"Maybe another time" Demitri seemed distracted.
"Alright....is that our train?" Aumi pointed out. Demitri nodded. As they got on the train she sat in an open booth. She saw a strange girl walking down looking for something.
"Hello...." She started. "I'm Renzi Ini......would you happen to b heading to Romania?" Aumi nodded.
"Yup....your welcome to come along with us if you want." Aumi said with a big smile. Renzi smiled back. "I am Aumi and this is Demitri." Demitri waved his hand looking out the window.
"Awesome....wait.....aren't you the decent of royal vampires?" Renzi asked.
"Yes I am.....I can't wait to rule and win this war....WAIT! How did you" Aumi looked at her with a her mouth wide open.
"Don't worry. I'm a vampire to." Renzi laughed.
"Good." Aumi said relived. "Would you like to join me in the battle?" Aumi asked. Renzi nodded.
"Of course!" Renzi saw a snack cart rolling by. She chased after it. Aumi laughed as she saw that Demitri passed out. Aumi smiled as Renzi came back with handfuls of snacks. "POCKY! Renzi said eating about five at once. They both shared a laugh. Aumi looked at her head band.
"You like Naruo?"
"Yeah....but Saske is hotter!" Renzi laughed.
"I love Death Note." Aumi smiled. At the same time they said.
"L IS SO HOT!" An assistance walked in and smiled. It was a ugly cheesy smile. As she left Renzi looked at Aumi.
"A start of a journey begins."
"And so does a friendship." Aumi added. Renzi took out a case. "You play the violin? Cool." Renzi smiled.
"Thanks......people think its stupid....but I love it!" Renzi said grinning with Aumi. She knew that this friendship could last a while.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 7, 2007, 6:51:27 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101nice^^

vampirekiss on November 8, 2007, 12:25:26 AM

vampirekiss on
vampirekisstnx!
 
so itz good so far?

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 8, 2007, 9:40:20 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101it's awsome^^