Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Pit Stop.

Have you ever lead a cold dead life? For Aumi it seems as if she doesn't belong. On her journey she will learn the importance of friendship and love. While her two friends families are fighting can she bring peace some how into this dark world?

Chapter 3 - Pit Stop.

Chapter 3 - Pit Stop.
     "BUT Demitri!" Aumi started to whine.
     "WHAT?!" Demitri yelled.
     "I NEED TO TAKE A PISS!" Aumi yelled back
     "GOD?! CAN'T A PERSON SLEEP?!" Renzi yelled as she woke up.
     "Sorry Renzi...." Aumi said looking down. The train  jerked to a stop. Aumi, Renzi, and Demitri grabbed their things and walked out of the train. It was not long ago that the sun had set. Renzi looked up into the starry sky and smiled. Aumi ran to the pit stop and took a little bathroom break. Renzi and Demitri sat down on a bench waiting for Aumi to finish up. Demitri looked at Renzi and blushed.
     "Yes Demitri" Renzi said as she started to take out the violin and tune it up.
     "Nothing." Demitri said while he looked down. Renzi smiled as she started to play a little tune to brighten up the gloomy mood at the train station. As people walked by they looked at Renzi play. Most left coins and dollars by her feet. Aumi walked outside while Renzi played.
     "So beautiful." Aumi said with a big smile. Renzi looked back up to Aumi and grinned.
     "Its just something that I do." Renzi said as she put away the violin and took the cash that was by her foot. Renzi brushed her hair to the side as Demitri smiled at her. Aumi thought for a while. "Hey Demitri....come and talk to me for a bit." Aumi said with a small grin. Demitri stood up and walked a little bit away from Renzi. "Do you like her?" Aumi asked.
     "Well...." Demitri bit his lower lip with his fang. "Sort of." He said a bit shyly. Aumi smiled and patted his back.
     "Don't worry....I won't tell her until you are ready." Aumi said as they returned to Renzi.
     "Ready to finish our trip to Romania?" Renzi asked with a big grin. Both Aumi and Demitri nodded. As the three got on to the next train people stared as they sat in a both far away from every one. "Why must people stare?" Renzi asked as a bat flew by the window. Aumi shrugged. 
     "I don't really know." Aumi said with a sigh. Demitri looked at Renzi and blushed again. Demitri took out a small notebook and handed it to Aumi. 
     "Here.....keep all of your thoughts in here." Demitri said with a small smile. Aumi took the small book and put it in her bag. Renzi looked out the window as the train started to move again. 
     "Snacks anyone?" A young train attendant asked. Renzi grinned as she grabbed somethings to eat on their long journey to Romania.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment