Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Romania at Last

Have you ever lead a cold dead life? For Aumi it seems as if she doesn't belong. On her journey she will learn the importance of friendship and love. While her two friends families are fighting can she bring peace some how into this dark world?

Chapter 4 - Romania at Last

Chapter 4 - Romania at Last
     The train jerked to a final stop as Aumi, Demitri and Renzi woke up from their trip.
     "How long did we sleep?" Aumi asked rubbing her eyes. Demitri looked out the window.
     "About a few hours." Renzi said as she picked up her violin. Aumi looked at Demitri who seemed distracted. "Well....what are we going to do? Sit here all day or explore a little of Romania before the sun comes up?" Renzi said with a huge grin. Aumi laughed as they all got off the train. Demitri watched as Aumi looked into her notebook.
     "So.....Renzi" Demitri started trying not to make a fool of himself. 
     "Yes Demitri." Renzi said with a sweet smile. 
     ".......just forget about it okay." Demitri said looking down. Aumi felt sorry for Demitri that he couldn't share his feelings with his crush. They started to walk to the train station where Renzi grabbed some directions. 
     "It's been a while since I was in Romania." Renzi said as she looked for the hotel that they were staying in. Looking out the window Aumi was astounded by the new places, foods, and things to do. "You know you look like a little kid at a toy store....right." Renzi said with a small laugh. Aumi smiled. 
     "Well then....I must be a hyper one to." Aumi added laughing herself. Demitri rented three bicycles and brought them out front. 
     "Good thinking.....stop global warming." Renzi said with a smile. Demitri smiled and blushed a bit surprised at the reaction that Renzi had. Aumi got onto one of the bicycles and rode around Demitri. 
     "Come on!" Aumi said. Renzi laughed as she hoped on one and rode in front of Aumi. She placed her violin case in the basket behind her. Aumi put her new note book in her basket as well. Demitri got on his bike and rode behind both of them. Renzi looked at her map as she started to ride. "Amazing...the girl can look at a map and still know whats going on with the rode." Aumi said smiling. Renzi grinned back at her when they reached the hotel. 
     "I'll  go check us in." Demitri said as he put away his bike with the others. Renzi nodded and smiled as Demitri walked in. 
     "Such a beautiful night..." Renzi said as she looked up into the sky. 
     "I couldn't agree more. And might I add, Romania is a beautiful place. " Aumi said with a small nod. As they walked inside of the grand hotel Demitri grabbed the keys and walked to the room. "Room 13?" Aumi said with a sigh. Renzi laughed as she put her violin case on one of the beds. Demitri smiled as the girls settled in. 
     "Get comfortable." Demitri began. "We might be here for a while." He said as he sat on the bed. Both Renzi and Aumi nodded.  

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on December 8, 2007, 2:31:07 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101sweet both chapters are awsome^^

vampirekiss on December 8, 2007, 8:14:47 AM

vampirekiss on
vampirekissThankz! =3