Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - A Tree and Stars

Have you ever lead a cold dead life? For Aumi it seems as if she doesn't belong. On her journey she will learn the importance of friendship and love. While her two friends families are fighting can she bring peace some how into this dark world?

Chapter 5 - A Tree and Stars

Chapter 5 - A Tree and Stars
      Renzi thought for a while. "Hey.....Aumi.....do you want to see the battle field?"
      "Sure." Aumi and Demirti said with a smile.
      "Ok....lets just hope I remember it." Renzi said with a laugh. They walked out of their room and to their bikes. Renzi led with Demitri and Aumi close by. She stopped in front of to what it seemed like to be a grave yard. Renzi parked her bike in front of a very tall fence with the inscription, "Gala of Romania." Aumi looked at the gate and watched them get in
     "Wait for me!" Aumi screamed and ran after them. Rows and rows of katanas, swords, guns and a few heads. "Why didn't they ever clean this place up?" Aumi asked. Renzi shrugged. 
      "Wait....I've been here before....battle of....." Demitri paused
      "Battle of Nene and Ini?" Renzi asked
      "Yeah.....how did you know?"
      "I was in this battle." Renzi said getting a bit teared up.
      "Oh....and the battle is still on, that's why I got Aumi. To bring peace." Demitri said looking at Renzi, and wanted to hug her so bad. Aumi watched and got behind Demitri. She gave him a slight push and Renzi was in his arms. Demitri turned a bright red, so did Renzi. Aumi grinned a bit as they moved on. They stopped in front of a tree. "Whats this?" Aumi asked very confused.
      "This.....tree....is......where......my......father....died." Renzi said looking down, wiping her tears. Demirti looked at her and lightly stroked her back. Aumi gasped. 
     "I'm sorry, I didn't know......."
     "Its ok," Renzi said looking up and smiling a bit. Demitri looked at her and smiled. Renzi slowly walked towards the tree and lightly placed her hand on it. 
      "Are you going to be ok Renzi?" Demitri asked. Renzi nodded. Aumi noticed the connection between the two. As Demirti turned and started to walk back to the bikes, Aumi walked by Renzi and smiled. 
      "Renzi.....do you like Demitri?" She asked. 
      "Well....." Renzi looked down and blushed a bit. "Yeah....."
      "I just wanted to know." Aumi said as they walked back to Demitri. They got on their bikes and stopped by a small park. "Hey, lets stop here." They got off and sat on a hill that over looked the city. Under the stairs, they sat down and gazed up.  
      "It's so beautiful." Renzi said with a smile.
      "I couldn't agree more." Demitri agreed. Aumi leaned towards Demitri.
      "Now....make your move....put your arm around her." She whispered. He looked at Aumi and thought for a while. Then Demitri lightly placed his arm around Renzi. She blushed a little and put her head on his shoulder. Aumi knew this was only the beginning. She also knew that they needed her help to help to get things fired up. Aumi took out her notebook and wrote,
                                                                
Day one.

      Today Renzi took Demitri and me to an old battle field that looked like a grave yard! I saw Demirti had some trouble, so I helped him out. I gave him a small push and he hugged Renzi! They really make a good couple. When will find some one for me? Oh well. I feel bad about her dad though. Now we are at a park where Demitri and Renzi look like they are flirting. His arm is around her shoulder, and her head is on his shoulder. Awwww! Well, its about a few hours before day time....can't wait until their relationship moves along. Aumi OUTTTT!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on January 6, 2008, 4:02:44 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^