Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - CHAPTER I : Jump City Revisited

well. this is my first story
so i hope you like it
be ready for.
LIES
well. the ranting is not exactly the correct one, but in the others chapter you will see that is the right ranting..
see ya ¡

Chapter 1 - CHAPTER I : Jump City Revisited

Chapter 1 - CHAPTER I : Jump City Revisited
CHAPTER I
                          
                    Cooling breeze from a summer day
                    Hearing echoes from your heart
                    Learning how to recompose the words
                    Let time just fly

It was the coldest night in jump city, there was no joy in make a robbery or a hijack or something like that, the day for the villians was really an awful one, and for the heroes too. The titans were tired of this days, this rain and this weather have started like three months ago but in some way the city was still active. That same day a misterious person arrives in jump city, he dress a black tuxedo, very formal, his heardo was simply and it was reafirmed with gel, the rain fell above him, but that doesn’t make trouble to him.
- so this is the place-
he said to himself, indeed he was loking for someone, he carries a cell phone, he put a number and wait.
- i’m here...............yes, i know where she is.......if i know how she looks ??..no, i don’t but that’s not a problem.................yes, you have right sir...............no sir, there nobody knew my identity...........no sir, nobody will know it here..........ok sir, have a nice day...............cause here is like hell...good bye. -
the misterious person started to walk to the streets, and then he look with his uncommon eyes....
the T tower.
 
                                         *                                  *                                   *
Rae still remember the last mission that the titans made as a team, now they aren’t a team, just a group of young superheroes who works together, the friendship they have it was dying, since the last fight against Slade, actually the final one, the team started to split up, will happend a miracle to assemble they again, but no, now nobody believes in miracles, even the titans lost their faith.
All have change, robin died and become nightwing, he had long hair, and his costume, totally black with a simbol like two wings of blue, a very strong guy, but really stubborn and insistent, and now he makes ALL the necesary to stop the bad guys......he almost becomes one of them..
Cyborg stops to say bulla ¡, he was old and was more worried about his actualizations and new programms for his system, he’s not playing games anymore, instead of that he had a terrible fights with BB, about stupids things, it looks like that does’nt have change. Now he is a very annoyed man, he doesn’t laugh anymore...that was from the past.
BB becomes  rebel, or something like that, he started to smoke and started to eat meat, when the others asked him why he do that he just said.
- this animals are already dead, who will care about it?-
his hair is longer but not like nightwing, he is a party man or some like that, he spend the major part of his time in partys.
Starfire was the one who really have a change, she started to drink, but never become an alcoholic, she realize that the people hates who are not like they, so she started to do the same, she become a little racist, she hates nightwing but he doesn’t know that, this hate is the result of their relationship, the have one and was a beautiful one for a while, the since that final fight with slade, everything chage between they, like to all.
Terra was with the team now, but even that great return in another time would be strong enough to makes the things better, terra became an addicted, sometimes when nobody see her, she aspire cocaine and other drugs, however she will still been  necessary in battle and his abilities with the time become better,she makes a hearcut.
Finally Raven doesn’t have much changes, long hair, very attractive now, she started to go out to parties and somethigs like that, she smoke but nothing else, and sometimes smoke with BB in the roof of the tower.
The complete team were changed, the costume too, the acttitudes, the way of thinking, everything.
But why a simple fight would change that?? That doesn’t matter now. They’ll have to fight another one..to understand that.
Jump city was changed too, the people there were lost their faith and hope in the heroes, it was a thing of every day, tha same villains and the same heroes, sometimes appears new villains and heroes, but as fast they come, they disappear. Some villains even changed his band and become new heroes. It was a incredible situation, but this misterious guy who arrive in this darkened city will change everything.
But......
In another part another person arrives.....
- Sir, we are here....
- Ok, so here is where he arrived?
- yes sir
- good, now we must wait, the right momment will come alone...
 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sarge117 on July 16, 2007, 1:20:34 PM

Sarge117 on
Sarge117Wow you suck im not evan going to read on I cant read this crap you call a story

TheREALViolet on July 31, 2006, 1:30:37 PM

TheREALViolet on
TheREALVioletwow cambiaron mucho! eres buen autor.....yo no puedo escribir........bueno si puedo pero ni soy buena...

Suukorak on July 30, 2006, 11:27:29 PM

Suukorak on
Suukorakthat's cool. you really got into how the titans changed. and I like how mostly everyone changed, just not Raven. I do thinks it's pretty sad that everyone just started not being nice to each other. great story. can't wait to read more. I will start writing more on my story. *favs*