Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - CHAPTER II : a love moment and somebody on the docks

well. this is my first story
so i hope you like it
be ready for.
LIES
well. the ranting is not exactly the correct one, but in the others chapter you will see that is the right ranting..
see ya ¡

Chapter 2 - CHAPTER II : a love moment and somebody on the docks

Chapter 2 - CHAPTER II : a love moment and somebody on the docks
CHAPTER II
So the judgement's been made¡
We're condemned though the trial's far ahead¡
The crack of doom, Father¡
Your handsome son is heading home¡.

BB was smoking in the roof, the rain doesn’t bother him, he was quiet and in a relative peace until Raven came there.
- what’s up green boy ?
- ah...is you...could you stop say me green boy?
- why? You’re green...
- ja...very funny, you come to smoke too?
- na..just to see the rain...i like it..
- yeah..sure, but you’re better in the bed with me...am i wrong??
- that moments are from long ago...forget that...
Rae go downstairs to see the other guys,but when she was there she realize that everyone, except she And BB, were out, then she go to her room.
However the T tower soon will have a guest, a very dangerous guest.
BB go down too, his steps marks a route to Rae’s room, the transform into a fly and go inside the room, in spite of all the changes and the things that happened before, BB’s feelings were the same feelings since they felt in love, he doesn’t  tell that afraid of the reaction of Rae, since that last fight with Slade the way that Rae see her friends had changed....
BB heard the sounds of the shower, she was there, he imaginate her there, her beautiful and sensual body, her curves, her wet skin, big shiny eyes, delicious lips...but was a thing he didn’t expected.
The psychic powers of Rae become very sensitives with the time, and she felt BB came to her room, long time before, then BB feel this black energy in his body, the energy forced him to become human, then the energy carried him to the bath.
- what are you doing here ¡¡¡ who do you think you are you damn pervert ¡¡
Rae was cover by a cape of foams, indeed she looks very beautiful, but she was very anger, she doesn’t understand that attitude.
- well...eh...i came to see if you are Ok...
- aaaa...so cute...don’t lie me. I can feel your presence when you came in my room...
Rae started to feel a strange warm in her chest, it had no explication, and this warm increases everytime she look BB, he felt the same, suddenly their lips started to getting closer. Until the moment happend.
- did we kiss???
Asked a very blushed Raven, BB was in the same condition, but he incorporate and answer.
- yes..we did..so..i though you were anger..
- yes i’m ¡¡...but.....aaaa..forget about it ¡¡
BB turns back and walked away, that was until Rae use his powers to tear his clothes, so in this way both were naked.
- ok green boy, maybe i’m anger but that doesn’s mean i can get a little of pleasure.
- eh...Rae...maybe other day...i’m not feeling good naked here in your romm.
- oh...the little BB has shame...pity..
- oh shut up...i’ll show you ¡¡
BB take Rae’s arm and push her to the bed, then he go to the bed, once there they started to kiss between and touch their bodies, feeling that damn warm that was killikg them.
They’re happy, enjoying themself, he kiss all her body, taste every part of her, touching her, the he go to her crotch and started to lick and kiss down there, Rae becomes crazy, she was in a bath of pleasure, she shout and exclaim a lot of things.
- ohh..c’mon..oh god this is so...AAHHH ¡¡
BB was happy cause she was happy, then she moved him a say.
- ok green boy...my turn now.
She suddenly go down there, then she took his part, and started to kiss it, BB was to explote, he was impressed, the way that she kiss and lick his part.
- my lord....Rae..oh my god... oohh..
- you like it? jeje
- oh..yes ¡¡¡
then she sucked it for a while, that was really exciting, then she say.
- ok BB, come here and let’s frack ¡
BB never has seen this face of Raven, in fact, since their first, he never saw her so sensual and hot, they continue, maybe for Rae is just a good time to frack, but for BB was a kind of recall to their lost relation he wants again. While they’re making it BB talks to Rae.
- Rae, i have to tell you something....
- now..oh....can you wait..ohh..a moment??
- oh...forget about it...
Rae doesn’t understand his attitude again...but soon he left that mood and get back in the action.
In the deepest Rae feel some love too, but not in the same sense than BB, finally they were ended.
- Rae...oh ¡¡..i’m going to cum ¡¡...
- me too ¡¡ aahh..
.....they ended happy and more relaxed, soon they get sleep, together ....
but very near from there, the misterious tuxedo man, was watching which boat was better to get there, he was not so far, in the docks....
the man was thinking about how he will be able to identify the objetive, but soon he realize that it won’t be necessary do it, they’ll find him.
He turns back and walk to the core of the city, it was time for destruction, death, sick and famine. The plan was ready, and the titans will fall in his trap.
....... like all have fallen before .......
But he doesn’t know that somebody was watching him, the other misterious person have a strange aura that surrounds him, he think to himself.
- well, it looks like you’re going to given my moment, we have to prepare ourself.
Then he jump from his hiding place, to the roof of a warehouse, then he scream very loud.
- prepare for the battle ¡¡ he will act ¡¡ we can't let him complete his objective ¡¡we must do it first ¡¡¡
the others titans heard that “battlecry”, they feared the worst....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheREALViolet on August 6, 2006, 3:47:17 AM

TheREALViolet on
TheREALVioletuh im not very fond of porn, but other than that, good job!

uh a mi no me gusta el porno pero muy bien escrito!

Suukorak on August 5, 2006, 11:41:31 PM

Suukorak on
Suukorakcool chapter. I like it. the details are really good. good job, I hope you write more soon.