Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - CHAPTER III: introduction

well. this is my first story
so i hope you like it
be ready for.
LIES
well. the ranting is not exactly the correct one, but in the others chapter you will see that is the right ranting..
see ya ¡

Chapter 3 - CHAPTER III: introduction

Chapter 3 - CHAPTER III: introduction
CHAPTER III

Fire falling from the sky.
Rage of god is coming down.
Armaggeddon's drawing nigh.
Sinner cry ! Heathen die !
Hear the toll of pain, gloria, gloria.
Now the time has come, the ends begun.
And the only one will come.

The other titans were fighting plasmus, it was the twice he attack in one week ¡, his was more angry than the ussual, like something was wrong. The titans decided to put an end to the fight, they ran to him, plasmus stretch his arm and hit on Star, she fell, Cy go to help her but to Nightwing that wasn’t too important in the moment, he just want to give a lesson to plasmus, when he was near enough him, he jump and attack with his staff, plasmus feel that, it hurts and a lot, but for that mud monster that wasn’t dangerous, actually he was running away of the tuxedo man, plasmus feel again that horrible energy he liberate, suddenly plasmus started to run then he dissolved himself and felt to a sewer conduct.
While Cy was helping Star, Nightwing was wandering why plasmus decided to run out of a battle..
He will receive his answer in a few moments.
While in the tower, Rae and BB were talking.
- hey BB, you want to say me something..??
- no, no forget about it..Rae..
- by the way...after felt you and ..well you know everthing that happend after...i felt another presence, a bigger one, and it wasn’t a good presence, i’m a little scare...
- why are you saying that ¿¡¡. Your are a very powerful witch, you even were able to defeat Trigon remember¡
- yes....but...
- don’t worry...i’ll protect you ¡
- i don’t need that. ¡
- but maybe it will make you feel better.... ¡
- oh...thanks...hey..you are blush ?¡
- e..ehh...no...
- jajaja..liar you are red ¡¡ why..¡?
- oh ¡ shut up...is nothing...
- wait.....you still like me???
After that question BB stand up and run into his room, it looks like the question wasn’t the best to do, Raven started to get worried, first for that presence and second...for BB.
Later she stand up and started to dress, his blackjeens, actually made of leather, her undershirt(or something like that) and then her jacket. A really sexy Raven was ready to kick some butts, BB was dressed too, he was ready to go with her.
Terra was in the top of that great office building, ready to make an ambush to plasmus with a lot of great rocks, she was waiting the signal but this never came, afraid of something she go down, when she arrive with the other titans, was that moment when the other misterious guy screamed, in that moment the titans fear the worst, not for the scream, actually the were more afraid for that horrible presence they started to feel, the realiza that plasmus was running away from that....whatever it be they’ll be ready to face it...or not?
After Rae going out, BB shout.
- hey Rae wait me ¡¡
- ok, hurry up...i feel the presence with the guys.
- what ¡¡...so fast, and how is this presence??
- well si a....
- is a very cold and evil green presence ??
- yes ¡¡ how do you know it ¡¡??
- well...that presence it can feel in all the air nad a strange green aura is over there.
Indeed the green aura was a huge one, it was moving slowly but it was radiating a extremely dangerous energy.
- BB, c’mon we must hurry
- fine ¡
BB transform himself into a hawn, then started to fly.
- Who are you ¡¡
Say nightwing, rarely somebody saw him nervous but this time was a really exceptional moment to see him in that state.
- my name is not important....do you know a girl called Raven???
- why do you want to know that ??¡
- I make a question...could you be a educated young and answer it?
- you don’t answer my first question...
- oh..well...my name is Ultimo..now you will answer my question...?
- why should I do that ??
- Nightwing...is better if you stop trouble the sir...
Say Starfire, Cy was agree with this idea but Terra wants trouble the sir too.
- yes, who you think you are??
- well....it looks like you will not answer my question....but i will answer yours.
Then this guy, Ultimo, started to charge energy and his aura started to grow up, Nightwing was the first to feel this, it was a powerful wave which push away Nightwing, then Cy, Starfire and Terra felt the wave, automatically they feel ill, they started to cough and to sneeze, it was like a toxic air, Ultimo started to walk and pass beside the titans, they were in that condittion for a long moment.....
Raven and BB came there , but it was too late, the other guys were anger, and a little congestioned with their breathing...
- why did you take so long ¡¡¡
asked a very angry Nightwing.
- well....BB and I...
- forget about it, a guy was looking for you...
- you knew him?...
- i’m telling you a guy...maybe because i didn’t knew him ¡¡
- ok..take it easy...and what about his name...
- Ultimo.....that was...
- ¡¡ ULTIMO ¡¡
suddenly Raven fly up and disappear in the sky, when she heard that name, she felt a bad sensation.
- is better if I go with mom....she must know why I’m feeling this..-

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Suukorak on August 27, 2006, 10:12:17 PM

Suukorak on
Suukorakcool. I like it. this is a great story. keep up on the good work.

TheREALViolet on August 20, 2006, 2:27:26 AM

TheREALViolet on
TheREALVioletWHOA INTERESANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE................