Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - CHAPTER IV: The servant of the evil.

well. this is my first story
so i hope you like it
be ready for.
LIES
well. the ranting is not exactly the correct one, but in the others chapter you will see that is the right ranting..
see ya ¡

Chapter 4 - CHAPTER IV: The servant of the evil.

Chapter 4 - CHAPTER IV: The servant of the evil.
CHAPTER IV Who knows the number of the beast.Will know that is man’s number.And his number is 666.  Her bad feeling was in increase,he doesn’t know what means that name, but when she heard it that feeling started. She was arrived to Azarath, Arela was waiting her.- dear daugther, why you came here?’- mom ¡¡- she shout – i have a rare feeling...do you know the name ULTIMO¿¿- my lord¡- said Arela to herself.- What’s meaning mom ¡¡ you know ¡- well...Raven...Ultimo is a kind of magic..well is called magic ULTIMA. - magic ultima??- yeah. The parsons of azarath refer to this magic as one of the most powerful of all.- and do you know people who knows how manipulated??- only the parsons of Azazoth.- Azazoth?- yes my darling, Azazoth, the supreme lord of evil.- but i though Trigon was the supreme evil....- Well...not exactly, you see, trigon is one of the representations of evil, but in the middle of the universe there is a throne, and there is Azazoth, he is the representation of the radioactivity.- that’s..why ..- that’s what raven??- mom...is possible ..that...a priest of that thing..were searching me??- so...that’s the reason you came here....well...it better to return and help your firends..and see a way to return him to his king..- is possible..?- yes...but is very difficult...they are powerful persons..- some tip??- well....they hate the warm...and the hot weathers..- aaa..that’s the reason of why he came when was raining..thanks mom...¡- take care my darling..i love you.- me too mom...thanks ¡Raven return to jump city, and then to the tower.- what’s happend Rae ¿¡ why you flew and dissapear?¡say Cy.- where you have been???Ask BB.- well...i was with my mom..I need to know something..- hey Rae – say Nightwing – another things happend, before this Ultimo came with us..- what thing..?- we heared a scream...a warcry or something like that.- and...what’s said..?- well..it looks like the guy who scream is looking for you too..- great.......                      *                             *                          *Prepare everything ¡¡¡ - said the soldier – the master will arrive in a moment, hurry, hurry ¡¡- actually, I allready arrive.....- master. ¡¡....when..how?¡- do you heard the message..?- the screaming....yeah..but..- then we are ready...prepare for battle...the priest of azazoth came for the girl..my lord wants that girl too.- ok master...Ultimo doesn’t have to know we’re here, he is capable of everything, indeed, he is almost invencible.- so...if he find us master....- don’t worry...fire is our only defense....- why that?- cause he hates the heat, warm or whatever relationed with the word hot.- and....why he hates that..??- like his god..he uses radioactivity..so his corporal temperature is extremely high.- oh..i see.....and if we burn him??- useless...maybe he hates the heat...but in simply words, he is always in flames.. The misterious person was really care about the next movement of Ultimo, he was a witness of the battle between he and the tintans...He know something about the priest of Azazoth, that he won’t stopped ‘til he find his objective.                                      *                       *                         *Raven returns to the tower, she was tired and sweated and thinking how she will be able to make dissapear that guy and now worried about another bastard who wants find her.- i’m really tired...a shower will be great...well...another one..The water cross all her beautiful body, it was a relaxing moment, a really good one.After that she walk to her bed, fell and started to sleep. 
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Suukorak on September 26, 2006, 1:26:28 PM

Suukorak on
Suukorakcool. I like it.