Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - part.2

I had this up before but I deleted it so I could put it into chapters together. Please comment. Felicity is my made up character and she has a vaporeon friend called Ruby. Find out what happens to them and ash, misty and brock and you will find out a

Chapter 2 - part.2

Chapter 2 - part.2
The Battle.part two




BANG!!!! Brocks Pinecone exploded and everyone went flying!
“Where do you think we are going to land?” Ash asked.
“I hope it’s somewhere SOFT!!!!” Misty shouted.
Butch and Casady were at the bosses place and Jessie and James we stuck in a Giant hole.
“Sorry guys!!!!”Brock said.
They all went flying in a Giant hole with a THUD!!!!
“Well that was a soft landing!” Ash said.
“That’s weird, I mean we are in a hole, They are supposed to be hard!” Misty replied.
“Be thankful that it was soft for YOU!!!!” Jessie shouted.
“Come out were ever you are NOW!!!!” Ash replied.
“Ummmmm we would but you are kind of sitting on us!” James replied.
“Sorry!” Ash said.
“WELL GET OFF OF US NOW !!!!” Jessie shouted.
“My backs killing me!” James moaned.
“Your lucky, You had someone light on you!!!!” Jessie argued.
“Ash, where are you, come out you fraidy Cat .ahhhhh!” Felicity screamed.
Felicity fell down the hole and squashed Jessie.
“SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!!” Felicity apologized.
“We didn’t really get far with our battle Felicity, I challenge you right here right NOW!!!!” Ash commanded.
“Not yet OKAY!!!!” Felicity replied.
“Give us your Pikachu and Vaporeon NOW!!!!” Jessie shouted.
“NEVER!” Ash replied.
In the bushes there was a weird thing that was huge. Rustle Rustle.
“what, what, what’s there!” James whimpered.
Out jumped a Lugia! It grabbed Felicity and took her away.
“NOOOOOO, HELP!!!!” Felicity screamed.
“Leave her alone!” Ash commanded.
“I don’t want to go now, What about one more day here please and then I’ll go back!!!!” Felicity begged.
“You go home right now!” The Lugia replied.
“What’s this all about?” Ash asked.
“Well I ummmm…..”
“She must be an alien!” James gasped.
“I am not!!!!” Felicity shouted.
“You see, I am a Pokemon, I live in Pokemon Paradise peace Island, a place where lonely and abandoned Pokemon live in peace and harmony. I am a Pokemon but a Mewtwo who was cloned from a Mew said that he could make me into a person but I would only stay like it for a month!” Felicity explained.
“Why did you want to be a human though, being a Pokemon is probally better!” Misty asked.
“I agree, I mean think of all the Food!” James said.
“Well my trainers used to hurt me they used to hit me and kick me and punch me!” Felicity explained.
“What Pokemon where you?” Jessie asked.
“I was an Eevee. My trainers said I was sooooo useless so they used a Water Stone on me and I changed into a Vaporeon!” Felicity continued.
“This Vaporeon here saved me, I remember it all,
You stupid Vaporeon!!!! You are soooo rubbish!!!! You can’t even beat an Oddish! They started beating me with a stick when My friend Vaporeon came along and washed them away with it’s hydropump!!!! And that is how it happened!” Felicity replied sadly.
“I am really Sorry about that!” Misty said.
“Why do you want to battle me?” Ash asked.
“I want to see what it is like to be a Pokemon trainer and to see if people treat their Pokemon nicely!” Felicity replied.
“We have got to go now, come on by the way would you lot like to come along too?” Lugia asked.
“That would be Great, Thanks!” Ash replied.
They took off and within half an hours time they were there.
“Hello everyone!” Felicity shouted as she ran to her friends.
As she got to them they all ran away in fear.
“Please come back, Remember me, the Vaporeon that was rescued by the evil trainers remember?” Felicity cried.
Felicity ran off crying her friend Vaporeon went with her.
“It is her!” a Starmie shouted.
“Well I am not chasing after her!” an Arcanine replied.
“Well I am!” The Starmie shouted.
“Go on then, get yourself killed I don’t care you Idiot!” the Arcanine shouted.
The Starmie ran off but tripped over and really hurt itself.
“HA HA pathetic!” The Arcanine laughed.
“Your mean!” Misty shouted.
“I know I am and I am proud of it!!!!” The Arcanine replied as he walked into the dark bushes.
“Are you alright Starmie?” Misty asked kindly.
“Yes thankyou I think I need to have a rest now!” The Starmie replied.
“How comes all the Pokemon can talk?” Jessie asked.
“Because this place is magical!” a voice said.
“Who said that!?” Ash asked.
“I did silly!” The voice said.
“Pikachu, you, you can talk!” Ash gasped.
“So can!” Togepi replied.
“WOW my cute little Togepi can talk human language, HORRAY!!!!” Misty shouted with joy.
“What is the Arcanines problem, I mean he is sooooooo EVIL!” Ash asked.
“Well he was abandoned and because he was hungry, he tried to steal food from the villagers and then they all hated him and every time they saw him, they would throw stuff at him no matter how big, hard or sharp they were and he came here but he doesn’t trust anyone!” a Vulpix explained.
“EVERYONE COME HERE THIS INSTANT IT IS AN EMERGENCY!!!!” a Charizard shouted.
Everyone ran over to him quickly.
“What’s happened?” James asked.
“The Arcanine is after Felicity if we don’t hurry up, she will be harmed badly!!!!” The Charizard explained.
Ash and Misty ran off looking for Felicity.
Meanwhile Felicity was still crying.
“Well, well, well, Hello Felicity!” a deep voice said.
“GO AWAY YOU IDIOT!!!!” Felicity’s Vaporeon shouted.
“Shut up Ruby!!!!” the Arcanine shouted.
“Huh, what’s happening!” Felicity said.
Felicity changed back to a Vaporeon.
“Now that you are a useless pathetic Vaporeon again I shall crush you!!!!” the Arcanine bellowed.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT TO BE A HUMAN!!!!” Felicity shouted.
“MEWTWO, MEWTWO, MEWTWO WHERE ARE YOU!!!!” Ruby shouted.
“I defeated him two weeks ago and now I shall defeat you!” The Arcanine explained in a deep scary voice.
The fight began. Felicity used tackle because it was the only move she had.
The Arcanine used Flamethrower and knocked her down. She was unconscious.
The Arcanine then used takedown on Ruby but an Oddish jumped in the way and got hit instead.
TO BE CONTINUED….

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment