Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - sodium and water

a random thought that i had one day in chem. i just thought that i would give it a try.

Chapter 1 - sodium and water

Chapter 1 - sodium and water


Chemical Equation



What happens when you put a lump of sodium in some water?



Well to try this you will need:



Sodium in oil = Bulma

Water = Vegeta

(Oil = Yamcha)



Outcome: Well you get an explosion and a little (or big considering the size of sodium) flame!



That's what happened with Bulma and Vegeta thou this explosion, was for the better of the world. It bought two people together.



Method:



The only thing that can prevent this reaction from happening is how you store the sodium. You store sodium in oil so moisture and oxygen can't get to it and make it explode. In this case the oil of this situation was Yamcha. Bulma's Current cheating boyfriend who stopped her from getting to know Vegeta more and start to persuade her lust for him. So you have to take the sodium out of the oil.



But when that oil is removed the sodium can react with anything. So when Yamcha is caught cheating on her, the oil is removed and she can persuade her interests in the Sayjin Prince.



Then you add the sodium lump into the water



Then you stand back, watch and wait.



While you are watching you will see a flame that changes many colours then you see an explosion.



The flame represents their stages of lust for one another and how long it took them to persuade one another



But the explosion is the end result. Neither knew how large the explosion would be. But when it happened it was larger and hit the roof (AN that happened with us, that was so cool and it still on the roof of my chemistry class!) this show that they fell hard for one another and neither would be lonely from that day onwards.



Their love will carry on from this life to the next and beyond.



The end



A random little thought came into my head one day in chemistry that I should write a story about an equation of Bulma and Vegeta and how they got together

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tainted_truffle on June 17, 2006, 2:24:55 PM

tainted_truffle on
tainted_trufflecool!

shinzo on July 20, 2005, 6:29:27 PM

shinzo on
shinzoGreat job!!I like it!