Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - New Invite

A shuffle fanfic inspired by my neko-chan. I hope she reads it. :)

Chapter 1 - New Invite

Chapter 1 - New Invite
The page loads up on her laptop. Asa has been a member of the social network Bloodsucker Fanatics for almost a half a year now. She enjoyed making new "friends", although she could do without the due without the perverts, Midoriba, asking for picture. It’s gotten Asa very annoyed, as if NONE OF THEM didn’t even bother reading hear profile, just looked at her pictures. She looks at her profile to see if she needs to change anything:

Status: MY HEART TASTES LIKE GUMMYBEARS!!!!
User is online. Click here to send a private message.


Asa remembers that phone conversation between her and Rin, out of nowhere they were talking about eating hearts, probably listening to too much Dir en Grey. They had established that her heart would taste like gummy bears and his would taste like strawberry pocky and grape soda. She smiles at the thought and continues reading.
‘Rin-kun is such a good friend. So understanding like a little brother should be.’

Username: Yummy_Cupcakes47
Age: 18
Location: Right here.Lol.
Relationship status: Single
Orientation: Gay


“Gay…” A small smile crept across her face. It felt so good to finally feel right, and knowing that she was still normal.

Bio: Hihi^_^ I’m Asa! I’m a 18 year old green haired, hyper active, culinary ninja! Um…. I’m gay (THAT MEANS NO BOYS!!!!) That means, guys, if you send me a comment saying I’m cute or pretty, Hey! Thanks for the complement. But DON’T come on here expecting nude pics cause IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!(That means YOU Midoriba-kun!!!)
Likes: Food, Cooking, laughing, having fun with friends, making new friends, and slapping Rin-kun on the back.
Dislikes: Mean people, ignorance, homophobes, and boys asking for pictures


*DING* A pop up comes up on the screen.

YOU HAVE A NEW CLAN INVITE!!
Asa clicked on it and looked at the e-vite.

Looking for friends just like you?..... Try looking OVER THE RAINBOW?
Over the rainbow is a LGBT clan that is put in place so LGBTyouth can meet others like themselves.
We understand that it’s hard to meet people like you out in the real world so join!!
Site is locked and can only be accessed by invited members so there is no cause for alarm and no chance for abuse. This is a safe drama free area. Any slurs of rude comments and you’re BOOTED OUT!!!
Please COME AND JOIN US!!! WE’RE WAITING…….


Asa immediately clicked join. She loved clans like these.

It opened to a page with rainbow colored writing. The screen read “Making friends is easy 'over the rainbow…'”

Asa scrolls down to the boards and opened the one that said “Introductions”, and she began to type.

Name: Asa
Age: 18
Orientation: Lesbian (GO TEAM PINK!!!)
Reason for excepting invite: I want to make friends that are like me. I want to feel like there are more people that can relate.


POST.

She smiles as she looked at the others 14 other lesbians, 23 gays, 45 bisexuals, and even 3 transgender.

She looked at it as hope of finding someone.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gogopowerranger11 on March 3, 2011, 5:37:18 AM

gogopowerranger11 on
gogopowerranger11Bloodsucker Fanatics...
Hm.
<3 (: