Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 1 New Message

A shuffle fanfic inspired by my neko-chan. I hope she reads it. :)

Chapter 2 - 1 New Message

Chapter 2 - 1 New Message
“I don’t know Nerine. Ever since me and Kikyo separated there just seems to be no point.” Sia and Nerine are very close friends. They talk to each other every night over the phone. Sia was in a relationship with Kikyo for a while and when she found out she was cheating she lost it and has never spoken to her again…. That was two years ago.

‘Come on Sia. There has to be someone out there for you. What about that site your always on?! What is it…? VampireFreaks?’

“BloodsuckerFanatics…” Sia sighs. “Everyone on there that talks to me only talks for like an hour, or is a complete perv and I’m too busy BLOCKING them rather than talking.”
She hears Nerine giggle on the other line.

‘Well now whose fault is that then?’

“Thiers’s!!! I swear it’s like they can’t even bother to just be descent human beings!! You know Hey! Hi! How’s it going? NO! It’s always ‘Hey sexy send me some pics!’ GRRRRRR!!!! I swear, why are humans such PERVERTS?!!” They both laugh. Sia shakes her head. Her only hope is to find the one that isn’t.

‘Ha! Well I’ve gotta go. I’ve still got homework to finish... and I’m SURE you still have some to START!'

“Ha. Ha. Really funny Nerine. I’ll talk to you later.”

‘Ok. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye Sia.’

“Bye bye.”

Sia puts down her phone and turns on her computer. She sighs and continues to eat her potato chips.
Sia logs on to Bloodsucker Fanatics, logs in as xX_RedhairedPhenoix_Xx and goes on to “Over the Rainbow”.

She goes through all the posts she couldn’t find something to talk about. So she goes to the box that says OTR phonebook.

This is a place so people can contact you if they wish only members can accsess to this sheet but the staff of OTR is not responsible for sexters or prankers. SO POST AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!

Hers was already on their so she continued to look through. And there she saw a post by a new member.
It was posted two days ago.
Sia giggled. “Yummy cupcakes? Sounds yummy!” she smiles and picks back up her phone.

BEEP BEEP!!! BEEP BEEP!!!

Asa’s phone started going off. She looks.

1 missed message.
She openes her phone…

1 missed message 011-442-0082.

‘hmmm….’

Asa opens the message.

'hey its Redhaired Phenoix from OTR.'

Asa smiles and texts back.

“Oh hey whats up?”

New message comes back.

‘Nothing much reading. You?’

“Same. Soooo tell me about your self.”

‘ummmm ok well my name is Sia. I’m 17. I live in Tokyo. Ummmm…. Idk what else to say…. Tell me about you?’

“well my name is Asa. I’m 18 and I live in New York and I’m addicted anime. What are you reading?”

‘Fight Club. Palahniuk is my favorite!’

“Cool! I love Julie Ann Peters.”

‘Don’t think I’ve heard of her.’

“oh well theyre all LGBT books so….”

‘OMG…. I HAVE TO READ THEM NOW!!!’

“LOL. My fav by her is Keeping You a Secret. It’s about this girl who’s miss perfect and popular and she like student body president, but she’s secretly in a relationship with the school lesbian that a lot of people don’t like.”

‘I HAVE TO FIND THAT BOOK!!!’

“Lol. Good to know you have good taste. :D”

‘Yeah… so what else do you do when you’re not reading?’

“I cook.”

‘OMG MARRY ME!!! Lol jp’

"rotfl I guess you like to cook to?”

‘I love it.’

“cool maybe we could swap recipies some time?”

‘Heck yeah! Here I’ll send you the link to some of mine kk?’

”Ok.”

Asa smiles at her phone…. She has a good feeling about this. Sia Sends her the address to the site. All of theses foods look amazing.

"oooh I like the Omboshi Mochi."

'Yeah that ones my fav. Well I've got school tomarrow soooo....ttyl?"

"Yeah ttyl."

'kk Night...'

"Nite nite."

Sia Closes her phone. What were the odds of finding this girl that she had sooooo much in common with. It was truly beyond her. So Sia lays herself down in her bed and soon falls fast asleep dreaming of her newly found friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Yes I know I rushed the ending a bit but I can only post at school due to lack of Computer at home. For the recored this is not exactly word for word how me and neko met. It's inspired by how we met. Yes it was online. Yes she Texted me. BUT I altered the conversation and location to match characters. I write this out of love for my neko-chan I LOVE YOU LEXY!!! *kiss*

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gogopowerranger11 on March 9, 2011, 3:39:43 AM

gogopowerranger11 on
gogopowerranger11Awwwww! Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiitt! <3

veggieninja99 on March 9, 2011, 10:34:41 PM

veggieninja99 on
veggieninja99Thought youd like that lol