Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Waking and The Past: part 2

When Cloud goes into a coma for 20 years, he wakes up in a strange, new world, unknown to him. Sephiroth comes along to try and quell the fear welling up inside Cloud. (not finished)

Chapter 2 - Waking and The Past: part 2

Chapter 2 - Waking and The Past: part 2
Taking my finger out of my mouth to touch his. Lightly touching, I feel pain seering through Sephiroth's fingers into mine. The tree wanted freedom, I sensed and also it was also furious about what had happened to this once free world, almost free of buildings, factories, and many of the air polluting shoot that wasn't wanted in this world that stood before myself. Taking my hand off of Sephiroth's, Sephiroth touched my hand again, a small static of electricity passed through our fingers that were so close together. Sephiroth embraced me in a tight hug before hauling me up lightly and led me back home.

I woke up in a strange room. Instantly, I begin to panic. Trying to look around, only, I simply couldn't see a thing, only darkness. Groping my hand around, my hand lands on something hard. Wondering what it was, I rubbed the item. The said item let a low groan out and a different hand found mine.
"What...is this?" I wonder to myself.
I feel a hand caressing my inner thigh. I moan, deep and low. A low chuckle came from on top of me and, for once, I see a face. At first, it was blurry, but as I blink more, a face comes into view. Seeing it was the man who showed me the world around myself, little by little. I had met Vincent a time I had been out. Instantly I recognised said person immediatly, but he would look at me weirdly, but when he saw Sephiroth, he instantly knew it was me. He smiled the creepy smile he had always had, frightning me for a minute, but then it would subside. I gave him a warm, friendly smile, showing him what little I knew of this new world I now lived in. At a small mistake, Vincent chuckled lightly, shaking his head slightly.
Instantly, my mind tried to remember the time I was with another man. Nothing was comming to mind. I reached up to touch his cheek lightly, feeling soft, smooth skin beneath my own soft hand. Sephiroth took my hand and began to suck one of my fingers lightly, teasing with his tounge.
"Are you ok?" Sephiroth purred, still slightly sucking on my index finger.
My breath caught in my throat. Gasping lightly, I nodded my head. Sephiroth chuckled lightly, letting my index finger go and started to tease my other fingers.
"S-seph?" I question, my voice nearly inaudible.
"Yes?" Sephiroth asks.
"What...are you doing?" I asked.
Sephiroth stops. "You do not remember?" he asked.
"No," I say. "Not at all."
Sephiroth sighs and lays on me. "You feeling ok?" he questioned, slightly worried.
"I feel fine," I reply.
"Nothing out of the ordinary?" Sephiroth asked.
"No," I replyed.
"Ok," he says, resting his head on my chest.
"Hey, Seph?" I ask.
"Nani?" he asked lazily.
"Can I see more of the land today?" I ask.
"Sure," Sephiroth replys. "When do you want to?"
"How about after lunch," I said, slightly tired for some reason.
"Ok," Sephiroth said. He looked at the clock on my nightstand. "It's already eleven-thirty, so we should get ready."
"Ok!" I cry cheerfully, hugging Sephiroth.
Sephiroth chuckled and returned the hug. "C'mon, lets get dressed." he said, kissing my cheek lightly.I giggled and let him go. Sitting up, I grabbed my clothes and put them on. Heading into the kitchen, I start to make lunch.
"What's for lunch?" Sephiroth asked, wrapping an arm around my waist.
"Grilled cheese," I reply, going to the refrigerator and taking out a loaf of bread, a stick of butter and american cheese. "Hey, Seph?"
"Yeah," he replys.
"What...am I exactly?" I asked, looking at my hands for the first time.
Sephiroth sighed. "I was hoping you wouldn't ask that till later on," he replys sadly.
"Seph?" I question, putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Before Professor Gast got a hold of you, Hojo was the first at the accident site," Sephiroth said, looking out the window. "When we found you in Hojo's hands, your body was a mangled mess."
"What did he do to me?" I asked.
"He didn't want anyone more beautiful than him," he replyed, "so he scientifically altered you like Vincent."
"Was it worse than Vincent's alter?" I asked.
"Yes," Sephiroth replyed. "Far worse than what he did with Vincent."
A/N: Next chapter will mostly be a flasback

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment