Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Wolfdramon has some exciting news!

This is a story about wolfdramon and his friends having a great adventure! why am I not telling you what its about? cos you'll have to read it!

Chapter 1 - Wolfdramon has some exciting news!

Chapter 1 - Wolfdramon has some exciting news!
It was a very sunny day and Wolfdramon, Weed, Togemon, I-dont-know-mon, Veramon and Bananamon were lying in the grass, drinking coke! They were all really happy because Wolfdramon happened to be telling them some exciting news. "Guess what?!" said Wolfdramon. "What!!" the other digimon replied eagerly. "Well, Okamimon and Me have been going out for some time now and we're getting married!". The other digimon looked at each other. There was an awkward silence and then.... " OH WOLFDRAMON, WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" they all cried. But Togemon accidentaly touched Wolfdramon with 1 of his cactus-needles and Wolfdramon yelped " GET OFF ME YOU IDIOT!". Togemon got up and stared at the ground. Once they were all settled, Wolfdramon spoke again "Ok so, we're all going to get Okamimon and we're going to hike up Digi-mountain!". They all groaned but agreed to go.
They found Okamimon sitting down beside the river, Sleeping on the river bank. They woke her up and they got going.
They were at the foot of Digi-mountain. It was the highest mountain in the country! "Hey, why are we climbing up here anyway?" asked Togemon. "Just some business me and Okamimon need to attend to" replied Wolfdramon. They then kept climbing and soon it got dark, so they camped in a cave on the side of the mountain.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PunkWolfGirl on April 25, 2007, 5:32:46 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlLMAO, Leah!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! THATS SOOO FUNNY! xDDDD

Another Time Where Wolfdramon Nearly died From Being Spiked By Togemon How Sad xDDD YAY! FUNNY!

Wolfdramon: -Death stare At Erin And Togemon-

Aquaberry15 on April 25, 2007, 4:38:09 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15OMG! XD I love this!

Okamimon: *falls off computer table laughing*

veramon on April 25, 2007, 4:52:25 AM

veramon on
veramonYeah, thanks. Are you one of punkwolfgirl's friends?

Aquaberry15 on April 25, 2007, 4:54:18 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Yeah, I'm also the one who owns Okamimon.

Welcome.