Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The scary wake-up call!

This is a story about wolfdramon and his friends having a great adventure! why am I not telling you what its about? cos you'll have to read it!

Chapter 2 - The scary wake-up call!

Chapter 2 - The scary wake-up call!
Okamimon and Wolfdramon were walking along the riverbank. It was dark but it wasnt scary. They were quite peaceful until..suddenly a wolf-like digimon appeared in front of them. It was baring its sharp teeth and looked hungry.. It was Wolfermon..."Come to me, Okamimon, you know you want to". "no, Okamimon wait, noooooooooooooo!" Wolfdramon cried. Okamimon was running away with Wolfermon. He was running as fast as he could but he couldnt catch up. They were gone..... Wolfdramon woke up with cold sweat running down his face. "it was only a dream" he told himself. He got up and walked to the mouth of the cave. The stars were shining bright above the mountain peaks. Everyone was asleep. "What will I do if we really bump into Wolfermon?" he thought. "The others'll be in danger..". "right. We have to go by ourselves. Me and Okamimon." he decided. Wolfdramon crept over to Okamimon and tapped her gently. "Wolfdramon?" he heard her whisper. "yeah, listen Okamimon, Wolfermon's after us" . Okamimon stood up and looked him in the eyes. "your kidding" she replied with a terrified expression on her face. "No, I had a dream, Okamimon and Wolfermon took you with him so you could get married" replied Wolfdramon. "Oh, well lets go then" Okamimon answered hurriedly.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PunkWolfGirl on April 25, 2007, 5:34:42 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlLOL YAY! Nice Job!!! xDDD

Aquaberry15 on April 25, 2007, 4:53:50 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Man this sounds a little like Okamimon's Story now.......but still nice job! ^^

Okamimon: WOLFERMON!!!!!!! *tears up Wolfermon doll*