Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The strange note

This is a story about wolfdramon and his friends having a great adventure! why am I not telling you what its about? cos you'll have to read it!

Chapter 3 - The strange note

Chapter 3 - The strange note
Dawn was creeping over the peaks of Digi-mountain whilst the digimon in the mountain-side cave woke up. Inside the cave, everything was quiet. Veramon was still asleep but everyone else had woken up to find that Wolfdramon and Okamimon had gone! "Where could they be?" they asked each other. "They said they had some business to attend to but it cant be THAT serious can it?" I-dont-know-mon. "Well, it might be, since THEY'RE ALREADY AWAY" cried Togemon. Then all you could hear inside the quiet peaceful cave, was argument. At the back of the cave, Veramon slowly woke up and decided what she would do. "I'll breath fire everywhere!" she thought gleefully to herself. None of the other digimon knew what had happened, but all they could see was fire. The cave suddenly turned quiet again. The fire disappeared.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PunkWolfGirl on April 26, 2007, 12:34:26 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlKOOL! xD