Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Wolfermon hires a new sidekick!

This is a story about wolfdramon and his friends having a great adventure! why am I not telling you what its about? cos you'll have to read it!

Chapter 4 - Wolfermon hires a new sidekick!

Chapter 4 - Wolfermon hires a new sidekick!
"next" droned Wolfermon. He had been interviewing Digimon from far and wide for 2 days in a row. None, however were fit to be his new sidekick. "Name?" said Wolfermon. "Chicaramon, sir" she replied. "Why would you like to be my new sidekick, then, Chicaramon?" yawned wolfermon. "To be your sidekick was always my dream. I've admired you ever since I heard of you. I was always the evilest kid around" replied Chicaramon. "really now" he said thoughtfully. There was a very long silence and.... "your hired" . "Thank you Thankyou thankyou thankyou!" she replied. "be at my base tomorrow morning, 6:00am sharp" he explained. Chicaramon left the room and Wolfermon started planning straight away what he was going to do to get Okamimon.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

veramon on May 17, 2007, 12:58:39 AM

veramon on
veramonbecause he wants to marry her to annoy wolfdramon and because hes evil and stupid xD

PunkWolfGirl on April 29, 2007, 3:06:52 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlWhy does He Want okamimon? o.O xDDD