Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

AU.
Roxas is just finding out about Axel''''s band. They''re both highschoolers from toronto,Canada that can''t confess their love to each other.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
It was the end of the last day of the school week as Roxas walked down the long halls of his school, carrying his bag as he looked for his best friend. It was senior year for the two and even thought Axel and Roxas had known each other since they were in 2nd grade,Roxas couldn't get the courage to tell Axel he loved him. “where is he..?” roxas murmured to himself as he stood near the auditorium.
“Hey Roxas!” he heard a voice call him. Roxas turned to see his friend Demyx. Demyx hadn’t been in for school so he was absolutely confused.
“Demyx?Where why were-OH MY GOD!” he yelled looking at the mullet-haired blonde. Demyx smiled widely,a ring now at the corner of his mouth. “You weren’t in because you got your lip pierced?!” Roxas yelled. Suddenly he noticed the baby blue guitar in his hands. “Wait...why do you have a guitar?” He asked. Demyx chuckled and ruffled Roxas’ hair with one hand.
“Roxas i have band rehearsal today. Can’t miss that.” Demyx explained.
“Band?”
“Yeah. Me,Axel, that pinked haired guy Marluxia,and that goth kid Zexion.Wait-Crap i wasn’t supposed to tell you! great Axel’s gonna wring my neck now! sorry Rox gotta go!” Demyx said, running into the auditorium.
“Kay...why doesn’t Axel want me to know about this?”Roxas murmured to himself,fixing his black glasses. “maybe I’ll sneak in..” he said and quietly entered to auditorium,actually entering the booth near the doors. You could hear everything and anything in that booth and there were many boxes so you could hide easily. So he hid near a few boxes near the soundboard and listened in.
“Alright is everyone here?We need everyone if we want to do good for tomorrow night’s concert.” Axel stated, fixing a black wristband on his right hand.
“Here!”Marluxia called.
“Here!” Demyx chimmed.
“Here.Demyx why must you be so peppy?!” Zexion yelled at the other.Axel clapped his hands to settle them down. “Alright so guys get ready.What’re we practicing first?” The redhead asked.
“How about Listen Brothers and Sisters?” Marluxia said. They began playing that as Axel sang,Zexion did bass,Demyx did guitar,and Marluxia drums. When they finished Demyx had a smirk on his face. He was the only person who knew Roxas liked Axel and Axel liked Roxas. “Hey Ax why don’t we play that song you’re singing for Roxas? Won’t hurt to practice it.” He said. Axel’s cheeks grew light pink.
“In front of Maru and Zex?” he asked. Demyx glared at him.
“we practice it when you’re at my house. You’ll be fine.”
“We’ve heard it before.Marluxia was over my house once and I’m Demyx’s neighbor. you guys were playing and when me and Marluxia were walking down the street to F.Y.E we heard it.I just never knew it was for Roxas.” Zexion explained. Axel sighed and agreed. Roxas tried listening better as the began. Axel’s voice finally chiming into the song’s beat.

Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
I'll wear those shoes and you will wear that dress.

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Kiss me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me
So-

Axel almost finished until Roxas accidentally knocked a tower of boxes over,making a loud thud. Axel’s face was of utter shock as he found out someone who wasn’t one of the band heard him. Demyx tensed up./oh no...is that Roxas?/ he thought. “i-ill go see who that was.” Demyx said and walked to the booth. he saw roxas sprawled near a pile of boxes. “h-hey Demyx...”he whispered. Axel popped up behind Demyx,startling him when he talked. “Well hey there Roxy!”he said.
“JESUS AXEL!DONT DO THAT!YOU SCARED THE BEJESSUS OUTA ME!”Demyx yelled. Axel hoped Roxas didn’t hear that song. “over dramatic Demyx.Roxy if you want to listen you can.you don’t have to hide here.” Axel said nicely,holding out a hand to the blonde to help him up. Roxas nodded and his cheeks turned sanguine and took the pyro’s hand and stood up. Axel’s hand was warm,not clammy though.He always wore black fingerless gloves but it wasn’t that.It was his normal body heat. Roxas stood finally and sat in a seat in the front row as the rest began practicing other songs. Axel had a plan.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment