Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - On My Way

AU.
Roxas is just finding out about Axel''''s band. They''re both highschoolers from toronto,Canada that can''t confess their love to each other.

Chapter 2 - On My Way

Chapter 2 - On My Way
The next day was the day they had been practicing for. Their first concert was today. Roxas put on his normal outfit, black shirt and jeans with a red tie. Around 5pm the door rang and as he opened the door Demyx burst in,hugging Roxas happily. "W-woah!Demyx what's up?"Roxas asked as Demyx let go.
"You know that guy Xigbar?"
"tall,eyepatch?"
"yeah! He finally confessed he loves me!"Demyx said,grinning ear to ear. Roxas was a bit skeptic over Xigbar, sure he's nice and cool but...he looks like he's 60 even though he's only 18. His hair's long and grey. But if Demyx was this happy,Roxas was perfectly fine with it. "Hey you coming to the concert tonight?"he asked Roxas.
"Well duh!you guys are my best friends!I'm not missing it."Roxas said to him. Demyx grinned happily.
"Great! Zexion's boyfriend and Maru's boyfriend will be there by the way."Demyx stated.Roxas knew Lexeaus and Vexen so he'd be fine with it.
"Sure.I'll be there.it's at 8pm right?" Roxas asked.
"Yep!see ya there!"Demyx chimmed,taking his iPod out and dancing down
the street."What a strange kid...."Roxas murmured to himself and closed the door. At 7:40pm Roxas left the house into the crunchy snow.
Taking out his phone,he called Demyx.
"hello?"
"Demyx? I'm on my way now."
"This is Xig but I'll tell him.good luck with Axel,Roxas."Xigbar said
smuggly and hung up. Roxas stopped and stared at the phone.That was
Xigbar?! He shut the phone and sighed,popping in his headphones and
walked again,thinking of what Xigbar meant.


A/N:Wow this one was short.My friend on youtube (essenceofgaara) told me i should make Demyx dance out of Roxas' house.Where their parent are,i have no idea.they all live in appartments.the next chapter is the final one!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment