Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Too much...

read title 11 times. Repeat.

Chapter 1 - Too much...

Chapter 1 - Too much...


You know you watch too much Kids next door if…

Keep track of the amount of times you say yes.

You have your own number.

(for girls) if you wear a long blue sweater with no pants or a long green sweater.

(for boys) if you shaved your head, and you wear sunglasses all the time.

You go to your hardware store weekly and have invented your own 2X4 technology.

You try to fight your parents because you think they are adult menaces.

You are in the Guiness world records book for owning the biggest treehouse merged with a house.

You fight 5 kids that do the exact same thing at the exact same time, even talk AHHHH!

You misspell a lot of words such as numbah, 1,2,6 (easy as 1,2,3), gimm3, and me 2, 4.

You actually bought all the yipper cards, and have all of them in mint, 1st edition, and holographic.

You build a giant mosquito out of 2X4's

You build a giant mosquito out of 2X4's and it actually works!!!

You have horrible catch phrases and everyone hates them.(*cough*#2*cough*)

If you join a group of adult-fighting kids, and go to their base on the moon.

What? Are you still reading this?

You came in first on CN's multiplayer game, Operation B.E.S.T.

You got an invitation to #274's *GASP* 13th birthday party!!

You executed 9 missions in 2 days!!!

You have a rainbow monkey.

You saw the rainbow monkey double feature movie.

You sleep on a giant teddy bear.
[/list]


Less then ten- you are not addicted to this show… yet. Ten-fifteen- OMG. You are so addicted to this show, do you have no life?!?!?!?!- but nice job, keep it up 16-20 Holy S@#$!!!!! You are totally addicted to this show!!!!!!! Stop watching it!!!! NOW!!!!!!! But don't take my word. Go ahead. Watch it.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Blazing_SheFool on January 11, 2006, 3:32:04 AM

Blazing_SheFool on
Blazing_SheFoolO.O EVERY ONE PERTAINS TO ME....I AM OBBSESSIVE....Oh well! *Watches KND*