Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - thats a lot of work o_0.

this is my second story and it follows my charries and the charries of some others and thier journey to defeat thier second most arch enemy mecha sonic if you want in let me know and your in

Chapter 9 - thats a lot of work o_0.

Chapter 9 - thats a lot of work o_0.
During the time between the last chapter and this one, more members have joined.

Faye the wolf: just appeared randomly in the kitchen.

Amanda the Tri-Tailed Fox: tried hitting on Dark, Knight didn't approve, fight ensued and V stepped in.

Ajax the hedgehog: claims to be Virus and Vaccines long lost brother, Virus allowed him o join the team while he checks this out o_0.

Tom (Magic) the Mole: accidentaly burrowed into V's room while he and Crystal were, well you know :S.

and Jimmy the Rat: Halo bought him at the pet shop.

Halo is playing with Jimmy, Faye is sat across the room drawing.

Tom, is sat with Ajax playing scrabble.

Virus: Team meeting, basement, five minutes ago.

Halo: Okay, let's go Jimmy.

Jimmy: squeak!!!!!!!.

all members converge in the basement.

Virus: well this is cosy, Axel, any word from Kira?

Axel: nope, not that we havent tried though.

Virus: okat, Emma, how are things going with recruiting the Protectors?

Emma: not too good to be quite honest.

Hail: typical, i've managed to track down Koda and Ephilvos, Jordan thinks their building something.

Trey, and me and Darknight were attacked by some blue metal thing.

Jericho: you mean Mecha Sonic, sounds ominous if you ask me, what do you think V?

Virus: not sure, Jericho you and darknight check out the whole Mecha sonic issue, i'm guessing you know a bit about him?, Faye, Halo, Amanda, you go check the bounty lists for me, Crystal, Axel, Emma and Magic, that still sounds wierd by the way, go with Hail and Jordan to Ephilvos' lair, Trey: you can provide back-up for Jericho and Darknight, i expect you all back in about four hours, now go.

Crystal: and what are you, Jimmy and Ajax gonna do?

Virus: look after this place, what else?

Crystal: touche.

All members of team chaos go about their tasks, while Virus rolls a joint.

Virus: so Ajax, why are you really here?

What does Ajax want and why did he choose Virus and team chaos to get to it?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

virusthehedgehog on February 10, 2011, 8:00:37 PM

virusthehedgehog on
virusthehedgehogOnce again, Writers block, but at least the story is progressing a little. am working with a few friends to work on this story, and my Devil may cry story =3