Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sleepless night

Kain is a vampire who doesnt like who he is. H e was abandoned as a child.Yaoi/fictional

Chapter 1 - Sleepless night

Chapter 1 - Sleepless night
Kain sat on the roof and stared at the moon. He sighed. "The moon, it seems so near..but it's so far away. . ." He looked at his hands, they were covered in blood. He sighed again and wiped them on his black jeans. " I thought I'd find you here." Kain turned around "Zeke" the other boy smiled and sat next to him. "Why are you always up here, alone?" Kain shrugged. "I have people issues." Zeke laughed. "Then it's a good thing I'm not an actual person." he wrapped his arm around Kain. "Are you cold?" Kain shook his head. "Why did you come up here?" "Well, i was worried about you, after we hunt you always come up here." " I..I don't like killing innocent people." "None of us do. . ." he kissed Kain softly on the forehead. "We just do it to survive" "Maybe I don't want to live." Zeke frowned. "C'mon, don't say that" Zeke grabbed Kain's hand. "Let's go inside..it's warmer"
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, i know it's kinda short and a bit stupid but..it's my first story..anyway..hopefully i'll write more. comment plz...i need criticism..

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

raiku12 on July 2, 2007, 1:01:45 PM

raiku12 on
raiku12you need more description about the setting and the characters, but other than that it is good.

vizexionXixdemyx on July 3, 2007, 4:41:38 AM

vizexionXixdemyx on
vizexionXixdemyxarigato^.^ ill add more discription ltr