Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

This is a rather crap but brief insight into who voodoo is, i will explain later in more detail but it is late and very scrambled...read anyway.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


Name: Voodoo

Age: Unknown

Race: Unknown/ She has no certain race (will be explained) *shadow sprite, wolf, vampire*

Sex: Female

D.O.B: Unknown

Hair colour: Red/Purple and black

Eye colour: Amber

Skin Colour: Ice blue

Clothes: Black tights, white ankle boots, brown cloak and green/blue tunic

Jewellery: Lip ring, earring, large gold ankle cuffs and necklace

Marking: Scars on her back from where her wings used to be and a scar across her eye from on of the many fights she got into.

Personality: Shy and timid. Emotionally unbalanced.

Story: Originally a shadow sprite, born from the shadows and used, like the rest of her race, as slaves to the witches. They did their bidding and dirty work etc and were treated very badly. She was given no name however and was eventually used as a test subject for mixed-race breeding- whether they could mix a demon with a wolf to create a higher grade of beast- and she was a reject. Her brain became messed and the potions and spells used on her caused her only to think of killing and maiming. A little later on in life she met a powerful warlock, whose name cannot be mentioned, and he served her equilibrium, allowing her to be rid of all her bad side and become pure and balanced. However, because of her original form (shadow sprite) and the amount of spells the witches had used on her, the equilibrium back-fired, killing the warlock and causing her to become mentally damaged and lose part her memory and power of speech. The slow and continuing effects of this equilibrium eventually tore Voodoo apart, physically and mentally for the 2nd time in her life. Her body disintegrated and re-merged with the shadows where she came from. However, brought back at least 1000 years later, she accidentally became a part of a spell and became the spirit of a Voodoo doll, where she now gets her name. Her wooden body and spell made skin are re-growable, so if injured in battle her skin will just grow over it. Though, even with her new body she still holds memories from her past. Her powers now enhanced she can change size and has some psychic abilities, she is able to levitate as well. However, although now within a new body and obtaining new powers, she still has various flashes off her life before now and is also seriously scarred across her back from where the equilibrium broke her body and her wings were torn off (by the warlock in an attempt to help rid her of the evil that resided in her body).


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment