Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A not Star Wars Chapter 2

This sequel involves everyone being turned into babies, the return to the land before time and a surprise new enemy!

Chapter 2 - A not Star Wars Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - A not Star Wars Chapter 2
-------------
( )
( )
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
( )
( )
-------------


presents
chapter 2


Moe:Something grabbed me and pulled through the wall, I can't narrate!
Sonic: Where's Moe?
Polly: Maybe he went back to the Great Valley! Ralph Wiggum: Maybe he went to the moon!
Lenny: Lets take our Prius! While we drive, YOU can watch a good commercial
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrek Infinity! On VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray and HD-DVD and Pay-Per-View! Available at KMart! Thats right, just like Land Before Time, the series never ends and forgets all about the first movie!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEANWHILE IN A DARK PLACE WHERE ALL YOU SEE ARE RED EYES(the main ememy) and his assistant (you can't see him that well) Creature with red eyes: (looks in crystal ball seeing Lenny driving a Prius) Well, Well, Well, a satisfied custumer, who wants to be DESTROYED! (looks in cage) Doc Brown: (from Back to the Future, in cage) You can't take my Deloreon! Creature: Assistant, go take the DeLorean and go to the Great Valley! We got alot of people to destroy!
Assistant: (takes power gun, runs outside) MEANWHILE IN THE PRIUS!
Lenny: Great Valley, 3 miles away! Polly: No one gives a crap! All I want to know is how many minutes! Lenny: (sees rock, BIG rock) Parking Spot! (crashes)
Carl: I can't see Moe all I see is Littlefoot's grandpaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Everyone:(gets zapped by gun) Barney: OW! Who shot us, I am evolving into something! I can't breathe! (looks up at Creature's Assistant in the dark that is holding the lazer gun.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on May 3, 2008, 2:14:28 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboLOl cool^^