Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Behind the Scenes

This sequel involves everyone being turned into babies, the return to the land before time and a surprise new enemy!

Chapter 6 - Behind the Scenes

Chapter 6 - Behind the Scenes
1) Deleted Scene:
Boy: (sees Lenny drive Prius) Mommy, there is a boy my age driving car thingy.
Mommy: Whatever your seeing, you are in the wrong place! You usally "see" a guy in his underwear fighting bad guys! (reads magazine that says "Fire at Jurassic Park the ride at Universal Studios Hollywood)*NOTE: The boy and mom are from Captain Underpants, A fire at Jurassic Park the ride is possibly impossible due to the fact that is a water ride*
2) Deleted Scene:
Lenny: (drives Prius) Sonic: Boy, Disney owns everything! Kennedy Space Center, JETIX, abc,etc.,etc. (looks up, squints at the sun) I'm reading: this sun is owned by Disney. (looks down) THE SKID MARKS YOU MADE ARE NOW OWENED BY DISNEY!
3)waluigiguy22 interview

1) How long will the Moe's series last?
It will never die, possibly.
2) Will there be any more Moe's storys in the near future?
Not any planned at the moment, but I'm thinking about a story with the working title " The Pirate Chase: A Moe's Adventure " Title not yet official
3) What is the basic storyline of the series?
Every episode contains a table and Simpsons characters (mostly Homer, Lenny, Carl, Moe and Barney), cameos of other characters and even celebs doing humorus stuff!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CreamandPoppufan166 on November 14, 2011, 12:40:49 PM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Dang... As I read this, PLH~, AAIL, and other stories, nostalgia's coming back to me... And that's a good thing since it's good memories :)

Falconlobo on May 12, 2008, 12:42:23 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboLOL