Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sonic, Mario and Casper at Moe's Tavern

The Ultimate Guide to the longest Fanart Central series!

Chapter 2 - Sonic, Mario and Casper at Moe's Tavern

Chapter 2 - Sonic, Mario and Casper at Moe's Tavern
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-649096.html
the very first episode of the series
this was planned to be just 1 picture, then I wanted a sequel, then I kept making these sequels that were NEVER planned!
Errors: Moe was made poorly and doesn't have a neck; Homer's eyes were made poorly; The walls behind Homer's hair aren't colored; Sonic's "skin" isn't colored; the walls behind the words: Chilidog and Coffie aren't colored; Sonic's eyes were made poorly; Sonic has weird hands; Sonic doesn't have a left arm; Mario doesn't have arms; Mario's eyes aren't fully black; The Mug is off the table, the mug is not on the table; the walls behind the mug are made poorly; Mario's skin isn't colored; Mario's mustache was made poorly; The walls on the left of Casper aren't colored; Casper's left eye isn't fully black.
Wall Color: Blue
Reviews: Falconlobo: cute nice colors i like Sonic's expression; i don't watch to much new episodes on Sundays on tv^^ (The Simpsons)

i like Music stations on tv

i like Fosters when it's new or old

and Pizza Cats online episodes most^^
Tala777: Sonic is 15 years old, why the heck is he drinking?
PhantomSpiderpig: Cool :) That's a really cool idea I especially like Homer :)

Score: 0 favorites, and ranked a low 0/4 rating and became a failure

References: The Simpsons, Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario Bros. and Casper

And as you can see, I gave Moe some big hair, so I erased it with brown colors, but you can see some of the hair on the table.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on July 13, 2008, 2:28:34 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobolol^ i thought i faved some^^