Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1profiles

this are de profiles of my characters then ill put some more

Chapter 1 - 1profiles

Chapter 1 - 1profiles


part I PROFILE1

code name:Walverina

real name:Tsuki Chinoryou Ookita

years:13

likes:music,pizza,shadow,violet,baby blue,roses,technology,digital things,kawaii things,wolfs,black and red,and electric guitars

dislikes:Striker,eggman,bad guys,and bastards

bands:black eyed peas,bad luck,good charlotte,RBD(not much),and green days

spicies:mutant

gender:female

born in:july,7,1992 in japan

lives:battle city,in new japan

wekness:shadow,electrify,and her friends and family

favourite saying:"you don't now enithing about me" "im a rebel"

Wen she was 5 years old,her parents were asasinated,but she could escape from the same fate.She then go to her best friend named Max,and lived with his family.She then notice that she and max could transforme in diferent stuff.But wen she was 6 years old,some soldiers captured her, and transfered her to Strikers new laboratori,there with the help of Striker and doctor eggman,they placed metal in her bones and made her have metal claws(like lady death strike).Wen they were done they started to transfer here information of the things they teach in school,super calculation,and much more.Wen she finish learning every thing,she was 10 years old.They then placed her in a reforsed prison.Were she develop all the sences,killing all in here path.Wen she was 11 years old she could escape from ther.She then go to wer his friend lived,she saw him,he then said that they killed his family exept for him and his brother then he started to cry,she huged him and wispered in his ear "don't cry, we will gather again some day",they gaze at the blue sky.



The two of them pased days looking for a new pace to live,until wen it had passed 3 month they found a mantion were they lived profesor x,mutant kids,and teenagers.They lived ther for 4 month they felt that they werent supost to be there.One day they were out side in top of a tree looking at the forest,wen a ferie went to dem and said that she new wat were there parents,but they had to go whith her.They folowed her until they got to a piramide,they entered it and they saw some scriptures and then the ferie explained them:"walverina your name is realy tsuki and your dad was a samurai professional and held de blade of the moon and your mom was the protector of this forest""Max your dad was to a samurai professional and held the blade of the sun""Those blades are right there"they took the blades and left.They explained it to profesor x he understude and let them left.They search for ther brothers and in time found a new friend,Walverisa de ninja of corage and then found ther brothers:max brother is:Shairo fire Wild,the samurai of the zanza of fire and walverinas brother was:shooteru Chinoryou Ookita,the samurai of the hoz of ice.



AUTHORS NOTE:I will put more later on if i have more than one comment! sow comment please!^.~

@copy right.walverinas jorney


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sis on December 28, 2005, 5:29:15 AM

sis on
sisThis is great I like it!^^